on 9 February 2013
I bought this watch for my lovely wife. I can tel you already now that She loves it. But like I said, if you want details 'n blingbling, go for something else. But if you want a good solid chrono in a bit different color, you have it here. And there's enough bracelet for a bit thicker wrist, too (unlike my wife).
on 4 February 2014
Love it!

I'd heard of Invicta watches vaguely but not really sure of the brand. When it arrived, the packaging wasn't impressive as the box was tatty and covered in black ink stamp which was quite obvious given that the box was light yellow in colour. It made me doubt the authenticity of the watch initially and I wanted to return it to Amazon. However, I'm glad I kept it as it's become my favourite watch and I get a lot of compliment from admirers.

I would definitely recommend it!
on 17 February 2013
Got this watch at an amazingly low price during an amazon promotion. Bought as a gift for my wife who loves it. It's a lot different from her other watches but that's what makes it special. Great buy.
on 10 November 2014
Watch was too big and returned the item shortly after it arrived.
on 15 February 2013
Beautiful and looks great with my skin tone
Excellent quality and workmanship.
Never seen without it.
Great value for money.
on 26 November 2013
bought it for my wife, not sure she loves it because she hardly use it despite spending more money removing the excessive chain that came with it. it looks better on the pictures
on 20 February 2013
Looks great great price but nearly have to remove all links to fit my wife's arm x x x ?
on 16 February 2013
bought for a valentine present ,was recived well well worth the money it is made well nice and heavy exelent time keeping and arrived on time
on 15 February 2013
Very stylish and affordable would definitely recommend to others to purchase this lovely item.

Value for money. And looks FAB!
on 15 February 2013
Love this watch. The colour is lovely and the price was very good. Hope the rose colour watch comes down in price.