Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 January 2013
I'm a big David Guetta fan so was very excited to see him releasing a new CD. However, those not owning the first cd, this is a good buy but if you have the first Nothing but the Beat CD like myself, you'll soon find that many of the tracks on this Nothing but the Beat 2.0 cd are on there too!

Originally, I was tempted to just purchase the single tracks that I didn't already own from itunes, but as cds come down in price quickly these days I decided to wait. I finally bought this cd when it came down to £5, which is more or less what I would have paid to download the indivdual tracks.

In short, disappointing.
on 26 October 2012
Considering all the hype surrounding this offering, I have to say I was less than Impressed, Guetta seems to becoming a bit samey In my view, he needs to find a new angle to come In at. Hey at the end of the day, my friends will still dance to It at The Xmas Party, but like I say a tad disappointing.
on 19 September 2012
So here we have a new version of David Guettas' album Nothing But The Beat and i have to say it's the better version of the two if you want just the singles then get this one and thrown in for good measure is a new track with Sia (She Wolf) and Ne-Yo and Akon (Party Hard). I didn't like the original of this album but this one is a vast improvement, highly recommend it.
on 12 March 2013
This has to be one of the best CDS on the market. There are so many hits on it. Driving to work is a pleasure - sing along with it in my car - although I'm sure I get strange looks from other drivers. My favourite CD and I love track number 8.
on 21 April 2013
OMG - Now I don't use these new text expressions usually because I think they're silly, but to abbreviate, this sums up this cd. I absolutely love it. If I was marooned on a desert island, I'd take this cd with me to give me the energy to survive.
on 12 June 2013
After listening to this CD, i have to say that regardless of the fact that i find David Guetta a bit annoying, he does produce really good music. Out of 21 tunes on this album, i already know and love 14 of them (from listening to the radio) and the other 6 are growing on me. Have already recommended and lent this album to my friends.
on 15 January 2013
The start of the album is all the released tracks that I like to listen to, the rest of the album is a little dancy for me but ok if I don't want to think too much and just need background noise.
on 24 November 2012
Despite being a 60 year old, this is a great LP. Just one of the many types of dance music I really love.
on 2 April 2013
I love david so when I received this as a present was well over the moon. Great value, has plenty of music that I've heard of and some new pieces. For young and old....as I'm quite old lol!!!
on 23 February 2013
WOW... This is a really good album. It has two parts to it, the first part is the collaborations and the second part is the electronic album. So I guess you get double the music for your money!! Having said that though, there are alot of songs that are missing on this one that could have been added. I reckon they were saving those for the Deluxe version! If you're a fan of David Guetta you'll love this album anyway.
Altogether this is a good buy and I would recommend it!!!