Nothing But the Beat 2.0
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 January 2013
I'm a big David Guetta fan so was very excited to see him releasing a new CD. However, those not owning the first cd, this is a good buy but if you have the first Nothing but the Beat CD like myself, you'll soon find that many of the tracks on this Nothing but the Beat 2.0 cd are on there too!

Originally, I was tempted to just purchase the single tracks that I didn't already own from itunes, but as cds come down in price quickly these days I decided to wait. I finally bought this cd when it came down to £5, which is more or less what I would have paid to download the indivdual tracks.

In short, disappointing.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 12 March 2013
This has to be one of the best CDS on the market. There are so many hits on it. Driving to work is a pleasure - sing along with it in my car - although I'm sure I get strange looks from other drivers. My favourite CD and I love track number 8.
on 12 January 2018
Brought this and recieved a Green Day cd instead of the two for this album
on 2 May 2014
The only DJ I can put up with and I pretty much like the whole Album. I brought this for my sister for us to listen to on Holiday so going be a good drive there thanks to this!
on 12 June 2013
After listening to this CD, i have to say that regardless of the fact that i find David Guetta a bit annoying, he does produce really good music. Out of 21 tunes on this album, i already know and love 14 of them (from listening to the radio) and the other 6 are growing on me. Have already recommended and lent this album to my friends.
on 21 April 2013
OMG - Now I don't use these new text expressions usually because I think they're silly, but to abbreviate, this sums up this cd. I absolutely love it. If I was marooned on a desert island, I'd take this cd with me to give me the energy to survive.
on 14 December 2016
Great album -
on 13 June 2016
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 30 January 2013
Great mixes with respected and well known artists and excellent value for money for the number of songs included on the album.
on 2 June 2015