on 27 June 2013
Bought this chair for a recent camping trip,it was easy to inflate (even with the foot pump) and folded up to nothing after...The kids loved it and so did the big kids :-)
A camping must have.
on 23 April 2014
Super fast delivery. Fab item comfy bought for camping. Suitable for all ages I say quite big too. Impressed thankyou x
on 21 February 2014
EDIT: After the whole misshapen issue I have now relies that the chair has a whole somewhere in it, I am not sure where but the chair deflated almost the the point of sitting on the floor after being blown up just 30 minutes earlier, therefor my rating has decreased by another star and I will be contacting the seller and asking for a refund or a replacement, I will update the review afterwards.

The delivery of the item was quick and on time and when I first blew it up (It does not inflate in seconds) it was great, comfy and good looking despite sending my the wrong colour, the pictures shows a black and white chair however I was sent a black and red one (Related to this item on Amazon).

After 2 days the chair was slowly deflating and randomly whilst I was sitting on it, it felt as if it had popped, I then noticed that the chair had become misshapen, the left chair become much larger than the right and the back of the chair had expanded a lot, also the little folds that I assume separate the bottom part of the chair and the top part (There are to area's to blow the chair up) look like they have vanished, maybe something has popped inside the chair however for this to happen after only 2 days I am very disappointed in the product, it is still usable although not nearly as comfortable any more.

I would not recommend this and I would advise paying a little more for a inflatable chair that will last longer than 2 days.