on 7 February 2015
I love this game.
I have always enjoyed Scrabble, our words and language and this game, along with my Collins Scrabble dictionary ( if I'm allowed to mention it ! ) has given me so much fun and I've learned so many new words.
The many levels are a great challenge, even the easiest level throws up unexpected challenges.
There's a friendly little hint giver if you want him, sometimes the tiles come out as a word to help and you can swap the letters around manually or automatically.
You even get a smile when you've won the draw or a wink and a ' well done ' for winning.
It must be great for children learning their words too.

It speaks UK and USA English, mainly UK, but I would like to know why it won't accept Saxon or Tudor as well as 'now' words like Wiki.
You can play it anywhere, the tiles don't move and the board doesn't tip over.
Guaranteed to make you a Scrabble vlidse };o).
Enjoy !
on 16 April 2016
This is a good app and I agree with the other reviewers when they say that it is addictive. It is a good way of passing the time, whilst keeping your mind active. Some of the American spellings are frustrating, but we can use them too, so it doesn't really matter!
on 17 June 2014
My sister is getting a Kindle for her forthcoming birthday and asked me if Scrabble was available, as she is a great fan of the game. I saw that the official version hasn't had particularly good reviews but this game looked promising, so I tried it out for myself. I am very impressed with it and obviously have recommended it to my sister. Instructions are minimal, but having played the board game over many years it is quite instinctive. Word definitions are given so that even the occasional obscure word is justified. There are various levels of play, but I have left it on the default level which is just hard enough for me to win, but only just. It is especially gratifying when the computer places a word and I can see where it could have used the letters to better advantage and scored more points! The only downside is that you have to have internet access to play, but this is not a problem 99% of the time. Highly recommended!
on 26 April 2016
First play on this app & I'm hooked. Don't know it's full potential yet, if you can change the skill level. You just drag your tiles onto the playing board & the game does the rest. The app gives you a definition of the word it's playing. It will tell you if your word is invalid, so just drag your tiles off & try again.
on 22 January 2016
I really like playing this game with the computer as my opponent. It is a lot of fun and having played 'normal' level for a while I am now trying 'hard' level and have only won a few times but, I have won! It is as close a game as I could find to the original scrabble produced some years ago by Mattel Media for Dell computer. I think the rights must have been sold or something like that. Anyway if interested have a go, I think you'll find it well worth while. By the way I'm playing the game on my Fire Kindle.
on 19 May 2017
I absolutely love word games so I lose myself in this all the time. Would be 5 stars if there were more info in the stats section but otherwise it satisfies my habit and keeps me out of trouble so I'm happy
on 26 January 2014
Being very new to using apps and games downloading, I was delighted to find a game which basically is Scrabble. After using a really old PC versions this was so, so much better. It is very quick to respond and comes with different levels of difficulty. If you know how to play Scrabble, the normal level is a good starter. Having beaten the "Droid" once or twice (very satisfying) I tried the next stage up but it is harder (well for me) but experts out there will love it. The best thing is it is FREE!!
on 20 October 2015
This is a great game. I am hooked. Some of the words the computer puts down are a bit odd, but it's great for vetting the grey matter working. Levels of difficulty are interesting, makes the game even more challenging.
on 6 March 2017
excellent, do not have to wait for ever for an opponent to decide whether or not they are going to play or give up without actually doing so or just being idiotic and abusive.
on 24 September 2017
Brilliant. Scrabble was always my fav ourite game but used to despair of dictionary checks now I love playing with Droid. He doesn't argue just accepts or rejects and I take pleasure in beating him most of the time. Ideal time filler on holiday or stuck waiting at appointments. Think I'm addicted!