on 17 November 2013
Bought these on the subscribe and save with 4 other items which means free delivery and 15% off all the items - delivered to your door - how fab is that?

I have used the solid version of this for years and it works a treat. However the solid crystal stuff is a little bit inconvenient as you have to moisten it under the tap and then rub it on. The solid version lasts FOREVER though and can't leak in your luggage if you travel with it.

I don't like the deodorants which have all the nasties in like aluminium etc which are reputed to cause breast cancer. This may or may not be true but repeated use of harsh chemicals in a sensitive area can't be good for you.

I bought this because I thought it would be more convenient than the solid crystal and not have nasties in it. So far it is proving effective and ticks both these boxes.

Also it is unperfumed - fantastic. It is so irritating to have strong smelling underarm products, especially some of the men's products. Because it is unperfumed my partner can use it too. Only thing I would suggest to the manufacturers is to make it with a gender neutral colour bottle (green?) so anyone can be happy using it. I think the pink lid might put men off using it although the product inside is suitable for anyone.

It dries at a reasonable speed too!
on 3 September 2014
I try to use natural products on my pits. This one seemed promising because of the good reviews, but I'm not a fan having used it now for two months. It goes onto freshly shaved skin without stinging which is great, but it just doesn't do the job of preventing pong. I am not an overly sweaty person and have considered myself someone who doesn't suffer from underarm odour because my tops never smell in the armpits, even when they are ready for a wash after a couple of wears. However, since using this product, I notice that my armpits do smell a little after a typical day and I am regularly reapplying in the afternoons in order to combat it. I like to make sure there is a good coating of the product in the mornings and sometimes I find the roller ball doesn't leave on a sufficient quantity, so I tend to squeeze the bottle a little to feel like I am damp with it but it does run down my side when I do this, as it's not intended to be applied like this. I am coming to the end of my first roll on, and now feel stuck with the second of this pack which I don't want to use.
on 4 October 2016
As good as you are going to get with a non-aluminium deodorant - but can only wear these on days when you about at home or not exerting yourself or having changes in temperature shopping or similar. Have to wash day and night for this to work all the time and ensure you have a very leisurely day - i couldn't wear to a work meeting or evening event.
on 29 May 2017
A regular purchase for me, this is the most effective natural deodorant I have found. Depending on the ambient temperature, it doesn't always last all day, but it's simple enough to reapply, and discreet enough to put in a pocket.
on 21 July 2013
Firstly I must say I never suffered with any problems until I used the Old Spice deodorant my wife bought me one Christmas for a 'laugh'..some laugh!!!!..I have had problems ever since!....I bought this product with a little uncertainty whether it was going to work, but after suffering yet another 3 days of burning armpits and scratching like an ape after using a regular deodorant I decided to give it a shot..
Im happy to report it did!, its an excellent product, no rash no burning and no unpleasant underarm pong!
on 29 April 2014
I'll never go back to mainstream deodorants after having used this one. It isn't sticky, leaves no white marks and best of all doesn't contain potentially harmful chemicals. I think it takes a bit of getting used to in that it isn't an antiperspirant, so if you're accustomed to having completely dry underarms you might notice a slight difference at first. But for health reasons I'd say it's completely worth buying. So good to know there are alternatives on the market!
on 5 May 2016
This is a great option if you're not doing anything strenuous. It only deals with very light sweat. But it is totally unscented, dries pretty quickly and I would recommend it. Just don't expect it to work like a 'normal' deodorant.
on 12 November 2013
I have to be careful what under arm deodorant I use, as I easily develop a rash, guess I must have sensitive skin ...But that cant be true because my wife tells me that I am not sensitive at all....So to all you peops out there who are sensitive this is the underarm deodorant for you. I have been using it for ages now and I don't have any problems at all.. So I recommend this product to all. Patrick
on 18 February 2018
I barely ever used antiperspirants or deodorants in 15 years!
on 26 April 2017
I started with underarm allergies about. 5 yrs ago and gradually worked my way through load of deodorants and was allergic to all of them including dove etc.
Couldn't wear any deodorant.
Finally one that really works and doesn't cause any allergy. I am delighted and don't smell any more!!