Customer reviews

Adele - The Biography
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 7 November 2011
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, This book is a very detailed, deep and inspirational insight into the now world famous Singer, This book has such a personal connection with Adele herself, the way Chas has written it makes you feel as if you've grown up your whole life with Adele and you personally know her, you've experienced everything her..
You find out everything from how she Got her Middle names to how she got signed to her Record Label.. Not only do you get an insight into Adele's personallity from her, you get information from others in her life, like her mother Penny and fellow students at BRIT school like Jessie J.
If you've ever wondered what makes Adele who she is today, how she taught herself to sing by finding a CD in the bargain bin at HMV, then this Book is for you. From the first page, it just draws you in and takes you on an incredible journey threw Adeles life and will help you to appreciate everything so much more about this soulful singer.

You shall not regret buying this book!

Enjoy, Max. :)
on 24 September 2013
This was an efficient down-to-earth biography of one of our greatest singers of the last decade and it was quite a good read
on 2 January 2012
I've been a fan of Adele for as long as I can remember, even more so after I attended her one night concert at The Royal Albert Hall in 2011. So naturally, when I realised there was a book written about her, like any loyal fan would - I went out and bought a copy.
I found the best thing about the book is that it makes you feel right at home, like you're actually talking to her face to face. It's as if you're in her front room reading (asking) the questions, and she's answering, and if you've heard her speak, you can imagine what that's like!

It's a real page turner, and if you're a hardcore fan like I am, you will most certainly not be disappointed. Here's to you Chas!

xCx
on 23 September 2011
I really enjoyed this book. The world is a better place because we have the very special in so many ways Adele sharing it and herself with us. Find out what drives , touches , motivates and moves her and why she has touched so many people worldwide. Excellent.
on 23 January 2012
For any fan of Adele's this book is a must! I thoroughly enjoyed her expressions of how she was to where she is now. It is funny in
places which is typical of her sense of humour. I found it sad as well but I have no doubt Adele wouldn't want you to feel that way.
All in all a great read!
on 4 January 2012
I really enjoyed this book!

From the very first page this book had me hooked. It is down to earth, thought provoking and personal, a real insight into her life.

It's a must read for any Adele fan out there,
on 15 February 2013
Purchased book for my wife. Having read aspects myself within the pages I found the book interesting. My wife's feedback is it was very interesting , and enjoyed which displayed the living in Tottenham where my wife lived. This shows an individual who finds her way in life and reaps the rewards. Not having an easy life, now ADELE through this book gives hope and encouragement to others to never give in, no meter what obstacles are in your way, if you keep focused ahead you will achieve your ambitions.
on 8 May 2012
Book was excellent. Gave me insight into this talented singer/songwriter. I love her voice and her spunk. Wish her well and hope she comes up with new songs soon. I for one can not get enough media coverage on her. But, she is being smart and not saturating the vicious media. Much 'success' to Adele! I will be patiently awaiting any and ALL songs forth coming. You have done your mum proud!!
on 23 January 2013
I loved this women before reading this book but now i adore her...some people criticize her because she tells it as it is but the way i think if all people where more like her at least you will know where u stand. I just love how fame hasnt changed her....
Keep it up Adele
on 21 October 2012
This is a very good introduction to the women who makes the music that we have all fallen in love with. The only criticism I would have is that it is started to look a bit out of date but the stuff on her early years is really good. Plenty here for the fans.