on 26 April 2014
Picked these up in the sale for £20 but worth double that price!! As all Levis clothes the jeans were made to a high standard and my size 32/34 are spot on.
on 21 January 2013
They were in the sale which was great, even better was my surprise, they're more like trousers than jeans with a velvety or faux suede feeling. Great fit and colour.
Would only give 5 stars after they have lasted me a good while.
Definitely recommend
on 9 December 2012
I thought I had ordered corduroy jeans - but these are a 'chino' type material. I decided to keep them, as they fit well and actually look fine. One problem though - the front button fastner has not been fitted properly (it comes off!), but I can't be bothered with the hassle of sending them back etc, and will just get them sorted at my local dry-cleaners/menders.
on 9 February 2014
Levi's fit perfectly. great quality fabric, good color, really stylish and at an affordable price, will buy more in the future!
on 9 September 2013
Nice Jeans but the size does not reflect information listed against size chart for this product. I ordered 30W/30L but when arrived more like size 28W.My pair of Levi 751 Straight Men's Jeans - STONE - BLEACH 30W/30L are fine they fit like a glove and a really good value and I would give them a 5 Star Rating for comfort and therefore shall not be returning them. Previous Customer also had the same issue with this product, may be this needs to be flagged up to Amazon Customer Service Front Office to be addressed, Which would prevent further Customer making the same mistake which in- turn would save Amazon money for not having to return this item.
Bottom – Line Putting the Customer First useful and helpful info listed above.
Yours Sincerely Nigel Green – West Midlands.
on 22 February 2014
So I order a 36x34 and try them on way to small so I pull out my levis jeans of same size to compare them against and find the new trousers are almost 2 inches smaller in waste size. Caution with this order. Ordered a larger size and they came today and they say 38x34 but are same size as the small size ones and still to small. avoid this product.

Not happy and they turning out to be a pain to return.
returns system hangs while looking for a returns address.

Cheers Amazon i'm £60 in the hole and still have no levis trousers.

Contact me asap with a returns address
on 20 March 2014
Took rapid delivery of this very nice pair of black trousers from Amazon........were also half price at the time! They are in a lovely soft cotton material and have all the usual Levis features and quality. Fit is great both waist (34 inch) and leg (30 inch).......highly recommended.....
on 27 April 2014
These are excellent fitting Levi trousers,
My husband wears them as smart trousers for work, I think he now has 4 pairs the blue and black are close in colour.
Easy to wash and iron, come up looking good after lots of wear and washing.
Nice shape on the legs and fit well.
on 30 January 2013
Nice jeans but sizing way off. Ordered 30W/30L more like 28W - I have several pairs of Levis in different styles all fit properly and are size 30W/30L. Perhaps this is why they are cheap?
on 26 April 2014
Being a size in between the usual 32 - 34 this trouser fitted perfectly round waist so when ordering take note. Otherwise I recommend these comfortable cotton jean type trouser as being of good quality.