on 16 March 2016
Love these, Im a big croc fan anyway,but these are more like normal shoes in appearance but with all the comfort of crocs, I would suggest you order a size bigger than normal, but if they are a bit tight anywhere. a tip... Immerse them in hand hot water for 2/3 mins, no more..and then put them straight on while warm and wet and they mould to your feet,stretching where needed. Not too hot and not too long but it will work with any 'rubber' shoe.
Love these so much I bought two different colours. the price does fluctuate quite a bit,so its worth watching for a few days for the one you want to pay..
on 22 March 2014
I have had a pair of these for nearly a year now and wear them all the time. If the feet dirty I stick them under a tap
And wash them. Now looking for another pair in the same colour as these are now starting to wear. Absolutely brilliant!
on 16 April 2016
Crocs are always smaller than expected and I've always bought the size up knowing this. These shoes are lovely, and comfortable to boot. Had compliments by people who have sworn they'd never been seen in crocs, hahaha!! One of them has since bought a pair herself.
on 2 March 2016
I have big, fairly wide feet so was worried these would be too tight - they are not. They fit well and there is space for socks! I wear them to work where I am on my feet a lot, they are comfortable light and supportive. My only complaint is that if worn on bare feet the white leather detailing does rub a little where it is inside the shoe. Easily solved with little ankle length tight sock things!!
on 13 August 2014
I love crocs, they have little raised biots on the inner sole so they massage your feet as you walk.
Waterproof so great for holidays, you can wash them in the washing machine when required. So comfortable an stylish too - the pink an blue are a great twict to the normal deck shoe.
on 8 June 2014
I went by a lot of other peoples reviews saying to get a size larger so ordered size 6 instead of 5 but they were far too big so had to return. The shoes were lovely I liked them very much so I am ordering size 5 now and looking forwards too there arrival will be great for my beach hols later this year.
on 5 September 2014
I love Crocs & have several pairs but they are all sandals.These were the first shoe style I had ever purchased.They came up very large& wide ,so had to return them.There was no point in ordering a smaller size as they would have still have been too wide,must say though ,they looked nice.
on 9 September 2014
I'm a half size, so always take a chance with Crocs and this time was unlucky. With some Crocs styles, it doesn't matter if they are on the large size, but with this, being a full shoe, it does. I was really disappointed because I wanted Crocs comfort with a pair slightly more formal than their more usual styles.
on 26 July 2015
They look like real hoes but feel like slippers! Perfect for this changeable weather in the UK, you can wear them in sunshine on a hot day, and, if the day turns to rain, your shoes don't get ruined and are dry in no time. Love them!!!
on 27 October 2014
Ordered my usual size but these were pinching. Think they may ease with wear but not sure with this material. Lengthwise size was ok. Don't try altering the string around the outside thinking this will ease the shoe - it's fixed. Even my sister who has narrow feet found these quite tight but says they're good otherwise.