on 19 August 2014
Slimmer and thinner than my "unisex?" Pink and green ones, which I've worn to death, these are not as thick, so don't feel so padded, but they're still comfy. No problems with the toe post either, which I did think might cause problems, as not as squishy as my old faithfuls, but I feel I've tested them (walks through fields, in streams, up the Wrekin), and no rubbed tootsies, and so much more chic than my fat crocs! Love 'em
on 1 May 2015
I thought these flip flops would be uncomfortable as i'm not normally keen on the toe section but i thought i'd give them a try. They are surprisingly comfortable, well done Crocs! Very pleased!!! I have been wearing them round the house to 'break them in' and have bearly noticed the toe bar. Not too unreasonable priced, quick delivery too. Thank you Amazon x
on 1 June 2013
My friend had a pair of Crocs flip flops a couple of years ago & I was amazed at how comfortable they were when I tried them on. I decided to get myself a pair due to an improved range of styles & they're great to slip on after being in heels all day. There is a great choice of colours available now also so I'm considering a second pair!
on 1 August 2014
My family hate crocs with a passion but i value comfort. These flipflips have actually received compliments! They are daintier than usual croc styles and pretty comfortable. They have a good grip too. True to size although the toepost will take a bit of getting used to.
on 28 June 2013
The Crocs Adrina flip flops were delivered faster than expected. However, and most regretfully, after flip flopping around for a day I find that they are too heavy for me. I hope to buy a more lightweight pair once my size and preferred colour is in stock.
on 2 August 2014
Ever since last year when I bought a pair of Crocs flips for myself, I have been raving about them. I guess my daughter got fed up listening to me and wanted to find out for herself what all the fuss is about. She has not taken hers off since.
on 26 October 2014
really like these. my sister-in law has a pair & after borrowing them, i decided that i would get some. They are the most comfortable flip flops i have ever owned. Worn daily over the summer, they did not rub or hurt my feet once.
on 4 January 2015
I like these! They're not your typical ugly crocs, but they still have more comfort than other flip flops. I usually avoid flip flops but these were great. They're a bit big for size 5 but I stopped noticing after a few hours.
on 16 March 2015
love the colour, but a little disappointed with the fit. The strap is a bit baggy over my foot which makes the flip flop not feel so secure when walking. Probably just my feet, but I prefer the fit of the Crocs crocband on me.
on 26 January 2016
Bought over a year again. The most comfortable flip flop I've ever worn. The bumpy sole massage your sole as you walk. The bit between the toe has never rubbed. They can be worn with everything. Love them.