Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 24 April 2015
I have funny feet. Constant ingrown toenails and Plantar fasciitis. I know within 10 seconds of trying a shoe on whether or not I can wear it. I need comfort and support which strappy sandals do not provide. I fell in love with these and ordered them. I've waited with baited breath all week thinking I'd have to send them back.

I'm pleased to say that these are a dream to wear. No rubbing, the fit is perfect. The rubber provides much needed comfort where other material would usually rub on me. And the sole offers all the support I need. I actually feel like I'm walking on air. I was so pleased that within 10 mins of them arriving I've ordered two more pairs!

I cannot recommend these enough.
on 21 May 2013
These are comfortable, flattering and feminine. My one wish is that they came in paler shades. Black and shades of brown are a bit heavy for summer wear, and the multi-coloured version has too many colours for my taste. I would love a pair in cream or simply the paler brown of this model (including the sole). That said, though, I am very happy with these and am the sort of person who would buy multiple pairs in different colours if the colours were to my taste, because the design is just so pretty, and they feel so nice on the foot.
on 23 June 2015
Bought the Size 8, I am a 7 in other shoes, maybe 7.5, depending on make so I would suggest going up a size. These shoes are SO comfortable, my second pair they are so good! I have funny feet, bunion, hammer toe but even then they are comfortable. In the heat ( if you are wearing them abroad) the material the shoes are made from seems to soften and mould around your foot and the comfort increases!
on 13 July 2014
The most comfortable croc ever, wear them every where and they go with any out fit, any colour. Brilliant 5 stars
on 22 May 2013
I have these in bronze/espresso and the bronze takes away the dark heavy look of some of the single colour crocs and makes them more feminine and summery.
I have wide feet, and these looked a bit narrow. I put them on and they felt comfy but I was worried that the slight stretch that made them comfy would also end up cutting in - a bit like wearing an elastic band. I hesitated, and decided to leave them on for a short while and see what happened, as they were exactly what I was looking for. Several hours later they are still comfy and not cutting in at all as I had feared, so I am happy to decide to keep them.
The sole is nice too - sort of boingy when you walk!
A useful flat sandal for when you don't want to wear flip flops or anything else with a toe post.
on 1 June 2013
I love these Crocs, been waiting a long time to find another pair i could wear. The last ones i had Crocs stop making.
Had to return these for a size bigger BUT that was my fault, should have know i need a bigger size all the years i've been wearing Crocs. Great co;our and style, really pleased
on 16 July 2016
I have had many pairs of crocs and these are the second pair in this style. I have found them to be ideal for holiday and beach wear as well as for keeping by the garden door for nipping outside in all weathers. They are comfortable and very long wearing. Very highly recommended.
on 6 July 2016
I expected these to rub a little and they do. However, because of the stretch in the plastic they are very comfortable. I think, with time, they will stop rubbing. Anyway, it is easily solved with a plaster and they look lovely (I'm told).
on 10 July 2015
I love my Crocks sandals and these are the best ever. ...really comfortable and pretty and everyone is asking where I got them. I live in a hot climate so often have wet feet...beaches..watering the garden etc. These take everything I throw at them and are just brilliant. .I want them in every colour!
on 16 June 2015
These are the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn. I've just ordered a second pair in another colour. My heal is cushioned so well that I feel like I'm walking on a cloud. The straps don't rub anything the wrong way, and I have quite wide feet. I can't praise these enough. I might buy a third pair... Tempted!