Customer reviews

on 22 February 2013
this certainly brings to life the story and characters of the Hobbit book. Promotes superb imaginative play for any child aged 6 and upwards. My great nephew (7) did persevere trying to out it together himself and only needed a little guidance, but 4 days of constant playing with it have followed.
One person found this helpful
on 26 December 2013
I saw this in a shop and thought about buying it for my brother for Christmas. It was priced at £50 but with a quick look on Amazon it was a lot cheaper. I bought it then and received it two days later and was happy with the packaging and the brand new condition the box was in. My brother loves it and no doubt it'll be pride of place in his room for a while!
on 10 July 2015
Grandson was pleased with his present which arrived promptly, it was something he wanted. My only gripe is the cost of lego which is only plastic bits and pieces. many children's families will not be able to afford to give their children lego, which is short sighted by Lego and a disappointment for many children.
on 12 March 2014
My son (9yo) bought this for himself. He loves it. He is a great fan of 'The Hobbit' and he loves Lego. As ever, not the cheapest of toys - but Lego is terrifically well made, and cleverly designed. It has given my boy hours and hours of fun: money well spent.
on 23 March 2015
present for nephew he loved it. it's lego whats not to like
on 23 January 2013
A brilliant and clever depiction of the Warg attack. The characters are wonderfully depicted and small features such as the fire and the leaves are innovative
on 27 July 2013
This set is awesome!

- minifigures are great and I love the wargs!
- nice tree and very nice building experience
- replicates the scene well
- price point is good

in total its a well putted together, I love it
3 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2013
Well we are classic consumers, but it has lots of lovely wargs and stuff, great to bring games up to date and chat about the latest films.
on 3 November 2013
Another great master piece from Lego The Attack of the Wargs a much loved toy. The instructions were very clear and helpful for child who finds reading difficult.
on 11 March 2013
just as we expected the ideal Xmas present for kids of all ages, goes well with other lego models we have