Customer reviews

on 26 January 2013
I downloaded several versions of Relax at the same time from two different Frankie albums. This is the 'full sounding and straight into it' version. I loved the original and I have yet to hear a mix that I would not have in my collection. A great track, a great mix.
on 26 January 2013
I think this version of Relax is the one I often heard in the 80's when I was standing at the bar in some Glasgow Nightclub. It's a long track, building into the song that became a smash hit. A 'turn it up as loud as you can bear' track.
on 6 September 2016
its ok
on 7 February 2016
Was very disappointed actually! Never mind.
on 3 January 2015
Loved the original track so this is a treat!
on 24 April 2015
Fresh as ever.
on 26 September 2014
Great to be able to choose tracks to compliment my other albums.
on 25 February 2013
Hi just downloaded for the first time,I found it easy to do &fast. Music & sound very good much better than I expected
on 28 February 2014
The Mp3 review - May I refer you to my review of the 2014 30th Anniversary Vinyl release - Relax (Sex Mix) - Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk [vinyl] for the review of this modern music listening device track called an MP3. Thank you.