Customer reviews

Tefal Non-stick Kadai Madras Collection, 26 cm - Black
Size: 26 cm|Change

on 8 March 2014
After watching Ricks Indian cookery programme we decided to invest in a better cooking pot and this one seemed to fit the bill. It arrived quickly and has not been far from our cooker ever since. It is easy to use, lightweight but robust. It cooks food evenly and is a good size. Very happy with this pot - my waistline is not quite so happy.
on 28 January 2016
Absolutely love this pan - this has now become my 'go-to' pan. Its fairly lightweight but if anything this is mostly an advantage as its easy to handle. I love that it can go from hob to oven. It dishwashes beautifully and needs no special care. I use it for saute(ing), shallow frying, stir fries, making sauces etc etc. Really pleased I bought it, I was slightly apprehensive as it was quite a bit cheaper than similar models but have no hesitation now in recommending it - great value for money and very, very useful.
on 28 June 2017
I already tried out the pan to cook Bolognese, just perfect as all Tefal pans, I was a bit concerned as some reviews weren't good but you can't go wrong with Tefal, delivery was super fast and I liked that Amazon had grouped my other orders in one parcel, the reason I'm giving just four stars as Tefal doesn't have a timeless quality.
review image
on 28 April 2017
Delivery as expected.
We read a lot of reviews on this pot and we did a lot of research to add an additional pot to our Tefal collection.
You definitely cannot go wrong with this addition. I love the Tefal set and wont use anything else.
This is definitely a Pot you should have in your kitchen.
Handy for many types of dishes.
on 14 July 2017
Brilliant. The quality isn't what I would have expected from Tefal and it's a little smaller than I would have liked, but it works really well.

I suffer from arthritis, so I can't lift normal pans anymore, but this has helped me tremendously.
on 4 March 2017
Fantastic kadai the bonus is it is non stick so makes cleaning after making a curry very easy. It is a good shape and the lid fits perfectly for simmering. I was surprised as to how hot it heats up, but that is just getting used to a new pan. All in all a very good purchase.
on 25 May 2014
This is a super pan - I use it all the time - it's the only pan I ever use - it makes a great wok for stir fries and is plenty big enough for making soup, frying breakfast etc etc and it doesn't take up too much room on the hob.
on 2 July 2017
This is a great cooking pan. Works well with good nonstick. It has an added bonus of a lid. Very useful pan for everyday use. Love tefal products
on 20 May 2017
Our old Tefal frying pan had to go after at least 6-5 years use. This one a bit different style and not as firm as the old one but does the job.
on 17 August 2016
I expected the base to be a bit heavy ,like other tefal products but this one was disappointment.it feels not that well made .I have wok of tefal brand and that is so good but corners have been cut here