on 29 December 2016
Not quite as I expected as the fittings are too big to fit on standard tap heads and I would need to get reducers in able to fit them which would make them look too bulky. Not happy with the product at all.
on 27 March 2017
These turned up when expected and were really easy to fit to the taps. I would have given 5 stars except that the flashing is a little annoying. I had expected them to be like the ones I have on my shower and to display a solid colour, changing colour according to the temperature but these flash and display different colours quite rapidly.

I'd have been happier if these just displayed one solid colour.
on 9 May 2017
It arrived on time and works ok without use of adapter well worth the money even if it lasts a couple of months but its working ok up till now.
on 31 March 2017
Easy to install and works perfectly. My first one lasted for over a year, but they're so cheap I just bought a new one.
on 19 July 2017
ABSOLUTE CRAP DO NOT BUY,, ABSOLUTELY MEASURE YOUR TAP ENDS , AS I GUARANTEE THIS WILL NOT FIT ANYONES TAP IN UK
on 21 December 2016
Terrible product, don't fit on any taps also gave it to my brother didn't fit on his either, waste of money
on 7 August 2017
Works well but it feels really cheap but it's great product but it does leak a wee bit
on 17 May 2016
Great spray and filter, but after a month the colours started to fade, and now work intermittently thus the 3 stars.

Other than that it does a great job,
on 9 July 2017
It flashes all colours regardless of water temperature
on 15 June 2017
I bought the light as reccomended at the same time i bought a tap. No way can it be fitted to the tap. Fortunately it was cheap enough so i threw it away.