Customer reviews

Lovely
on 12 May 2017
😊
on 26 September 2015
good quality, clear print, good examples
on 27 December 2013
I purchased these to display in my classroom, am actually a secondary school teacher but they act as a little reminder to everyone. Awesome price, would recommend.
on 12 April 2013
A4 Grammar card posters (pack of 10)
Bought for my niece who needs to have the basics there for her.
A great product. We love it!
Not received it yet!
on 29 November 2013
These are lovely. They've really brightened up my new classroom. Nice and colourful!
They're simple and easy for the kids to read and look at.
on 4 October 2015
Fabulous cards which look lovely in my son's playroom. They are the perfect size and are so helpful when we're doing homework. I've even learnt a few things as I wasn't taught traditional literacy at my school (it wasn't trendy in the 80s!). Highly recommended!
on 24 April 2013
Bright clearly presented information and useful around my classroom as 'reminder's of grammar rules when pupils need a quick reference point or are gazing!
on 13 April 2013
These cards are excellent. Can be used on walls, as part of learning activity for young and older. A reasonable price. I'm really pleased with the product.
on 22 August 2013
These are brilliant for wall displays in my classroom. I love how they give explanations and examples and are big enough to see, even on the wall.