on 25 May 2017
Simpler than I thought
on 16 April 2017
Perfect exactly what I wanted
on 16 January 2013
This is great for teaching my agility dogs balance and rear-end awareness! It is tough enough to withstand vigorous treatment and sharp claws.
on 7 November 2012
Sadly, the product wouldn't stay inflated. I've been using swiss balls, which are very similar, for 15 years and this is the first time I've had the problem. Seller did refund me in full, though.
on 16 October 2014
Was advised to get one of these by my physio to aid my recovery after surgery on my Achilles tendon and I have to admit I was a bit skeptical, how wrong was i, it has helped immensely with building up the muscles around my ankle and achilles , there are lots of different ways to use it and you can inflate and deflate as required. Overall for something so simple an excellent purchase and would highly recommend.
on 30 July 2014
Very poor product. Pump nozzle does not fit the valve properly soreally hard to inflate. Then the cushion ruptured around the valve after minimum use. Not recommended
on 15 August 2013
In trying to work out how to inflate the cushion I managed to puncture a hole on the other side of the item. The pump is a novel design needing the hand to act as a valve over the end of the pump. I have submitted photos and still await a response from the supplier.
on 1 September 2015
This item was delivered very quickly and I've been using this for a while now and it really is helping my back. It keeps your back moving even when you are sitting as it wobbles when your move. this means you have to keep adjusting your posture to balance.
on 2 December 2013
Pump doesn't fit the ball unless you push it in, when of course the plastic ruptures.

The cushion would be ok, still fragile, if another pump was used. Disappointed that they are sold together and don't fit together.
on 3 April 2013
I got this on the recommendation of my Physio, and I must admit it has done wonders for my back,