on 14 February 2014
I started and it was not bad then as you go into the game you have to keep getting fruit to give you energy and it runs out very quick so takes you longer to do the task's I got bored with it have'nt played for a while but maybe I will try to get going on it again
on 11 February 2014
Absolutely brilliant totally loved this from start to finish! All the challenges and tasks were fun and the gameplay was just so smooth! The storyline had me gripped from the very beginning and the characters were fabulous! Really hope to see more of these games!
on 15 February 2014
Started playing this game yesterday,I think it is a brilliant game a little bit of everything it has.it's the first game I've played by the developer,I will defiantly be giving there other games a try.five stars from me
on 3 April 2014
Can't believe this game is free! Totally addictive time killer. Intuitive, easy to control. Keep expecting to see in-game purchases appear. Not had any yet. You won't regret getting this game. Well done G5.
on 7 June 2014
A fun game stranded on an island and facing different challenges in order to survive and escape the island . Items are collected throughout the game in order to survive and upgrade equipment.
on 13 September 2014
I enjoyed playing this game immensely and thought it was well thought out with your character needing to balance out a variety of different elements. Great fun, in my opinion.
on 18 February 2014
Loved the game, kept me occupied for a couple of days and so tried first one too. Preferred this though. Although it can be a bit repetitive it is easy and relaxed fun.
on 12 February 2014
Interesting little game, makes a change from the usual stuff. Keeping me amused on and off. Could possibly turn a bit boring if you played it for too long at a time.
on 20 March 2014
I loved this game I only download as bored of other games I had be playing.from the star I was hooked.and it dont cost a thing which is a added bonus. :()
on 21 October 2015
Great little game. Played it all day on a sick day from work. Almost forgot I was ill! nice length game. Would definitely buy more from this series!