Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 10 May 2014
This is an excellent book detailing some of the great raids of World War 2. The saying goes: 'fortune favours the brave', these raids prove it's true.
I've read up on Operations Chariot and Deadstick in the past, I haven't even heard of some of the others in this book.
I now intend to remedy this, this book has whetted my appetite for some further reading.
I can thoroughly recommend this book.
on 17 February 2014
I have already read all the books relating to the stories in Mr. Ross's book many years ago. It was a good condensed verson and reminded me in a couple of short chapters the events that took place by our brave soldiers during the war.
on 26 December 2012
Well worth buying,really good read.Ross Kemp has really got into the true faxs of the world war two. RAIDERS True stories
__________________
on 31 August 2013
This was a present for my husband, he thoroughly enjoyed this book and quite often declined from putting it down, he found it exciting, often on the edge and interesting.
on 29 May 2014
Loved the book finding it so informative and yet written in such an easy style.I found it compulsive reading and thought provoking.would recommend to anyone seeking an insight to the second world war
on 3 January 2013
Purchased as a Christmas present for my husband. He is currently enjoying reading it and remarked that, so far, the information appears to be accurate.
on 30 January 2013
I bought this for my husband who doesn't as rule read much, he hasn't stopped since I bought it, think I will have to buy another one now!!
on 12 January 2013
Very well researched and put together by Mr Kemp, covering all branches of the British armed forces over a number of years
on 9 August 2015
This book is so well written by Ross Kemp and really interesting as it is true. I was sorry when I came to the end of it.
Definitely recommended.
on 2 May 2013
Dad loved it Thankyou x really good value for money all his books are good and was in excellent condition.