on 9 September 2013
I bought this for my teenage daughter who is starting a Hair and Beauty course and cannot wear a wrist watch for it. It looks fab, right on trend and she loves it. It's a fantastic price and fits the bill with style.
on 31 January 2014
Very pleased with this fob watch. A bit bigger then expected but works to my advantage as I do not need my glasses to see it. Nice clear dial. Reliable & works well. No problems nice quick delivery too !
on 28 September 2013
This watch is lovely , good quality but I would agree with another review it is a chunky watch. After 20 yrs of nursing I've had a few fob watches &this is by far the chunkiest style I've had but I love it. If u wear delicate fussy jewellery this is not for u, a lovely solid fob watch that's been admired by all my colleagues - thanks
on 6 January 2014
I ordered this item to surprise my Wife, with her being on the district, it was ideal as their trust has a bare arms policy and this item was the right choice to assist her in keeping to her timed appointments.
on 20 September 2013
A perfect watch for my daughter, a beauty therapist. It looks good, has so far been reliable and was a very reasonable price.
on 8 January 2014
Product never did get to me, but i was able to get a refund. It's a real shame because it looks really nice. However when trying to track my watch down, i was told, that the same thing has happened to quite a few people...
on 21 March 2014
The fob watch is bulky and sits on my uniform in such a way as to make it difficult to see. The watch is also faulty and keeps losing time first day I wore it not pleased which is a shame as delivery was quick etc
on 6 June 2014
Was perfect for my medical OSCE examinations. Have had it for a few months now and haven't needed to change the battery. It is a little bulky looking though but light to carry. Pin is quite strong too.
on 18 July 2014
Very disappointed. Worked for about 2mins, I'm a children's nurse and was not happen when it stopped working. Couldn't even get the back off to replace the battery. Will be returning and getting my money back.
on 13 March 2013
This watch keeps excellent time but when i ordered it i didnt realise how bulky it would be.Feels too chunky to pin on uniform but i carry it in my pocket instead.Would probably suit someone younger