Customer reviews

Bourjois Liner Feutre Ultra Black
Colour: Ultra Black|Change
Price:£2.70+ Free shipping

on 3 April 2015
This is very easy to use and is a good strength if that makes sense. Only for stars as it smudges very easily even when left to dry so I don't recommend it for a heavy night of dancing if panda eyes not wanted.
on 8 September 2014
I've got about 3-4 of these lying about from when one finishes so I can use another. I haven't used a normal eyeliner in years, I looove this eyeliner, it works a charm, stays on and I don't have a brush to fiddle about with, so easy and versatile : D
on 15 October 2016
It's really easy to make a wing but it doesn't last very long because it's not waterproof
on 17 August 2017
Love this eye liner. Best Buy ever. So easy to apply
on 12 March 2017
Gorgeously light and so versatile, bourjois is made by Chanel so save your pennies and buy this for your peepers.
on 10 April 2016
Flawless gold colour, easy to apply, fine on sensitive skin, lasts well, adds a nice lustre.
on 13 January 2016
Runs easily and leaves terrible panda eyes! Go for brown instead - much better.
on 17 March 2014
The product is excellent (I have already bought three). Nevertheless, this time I got the item without the plastic protection shell and was not happy about it. The ones I had bought previously came "sealed" and in perfect conditions. This one seems ok, but it had clearly been opened before. I am not sending it back, but I must say I was not pleased...
on 26 July 2013
It is rays put all day even on a hot day when my eyelids tend to get a little oily. I think it's a great product and when it runs out I will repurchase.
on 26 June 2017
Such a good product. It's so smooth to go on and the colour is stunning, it's a really nice gold it's not too sparkly. It was delivered super fast too, within 3 days.