on 31 December 2015
Having ordered the mask and snorkel I then ordered the fins as well. This company realised my separation of orders and put them both together in a purpose made bag. It made a lovely surprise when it arrived and an absolutely wonderful present for my 6 year old grandson. The equipment is first class and the company, in my opinion, excels over all other companies. (I should know, I'm PADI Advanced). I tried my local dive centres and none had anything for such young children.
on 24 March 2017
My child is happy. Item completely matches the description. Very convenient and perfectly does the work. - 1 star for item of other color. My child wanted red item, and blue item has been delivered. I recommend this item. (5 stars)
on 18 March 2017
This was bought pre holiday and my son won't leave it alone, routinely goes in the bath with it!
Great seal around eyes, easy to use. Little tight on headband, stiff at first use but this does slacken slightly and is obviously adjustable.
Mouthpiece very comfortable. Tempered glass on eye mask great - no misting!
on 20 September 2016
Big for my almost 6 year old fits me (37 year old) perfectly.
on 31 March 2017
Ideal for my 6year old
on 28 November 2015
Good
on 19 November 2013
I bought 2 of these for my boys (6 & 9) for our holiday, they used them in the sea & the pools. They were confident using them and found them easy to get the hang of. Both my husband and I used them too so they are pretty universal size wise.
on 5 September 2013
We ordered two of these mask and snorkel sets for our 7 & 4 year old to use on holiday. They fitted both kids perfectly and they didn't leak. The mouth piece is really good as you can adjust the angle of the snorkel. Dispatched really quickly and both packaged well. Would recommend.
on 4 April 2013
I choose this rating because the product was of high quality and was very easy to adjust the mask. My grandchildren had a great time using them without any water leaking into the mask whatsoever.
on 16 June 2016
These are brilliant Snorkles & Masks . I ordered the Flippers also and they all come very quickly All in a nice bag for them to be carried in to the beach . Looking forward to seeing the kids use them now down the beach on holiday . Highly Recommend *****
review image