Customer reviews

Taste It EP
Price:£1.99

on 18 November 2012
A briliantly mature first album for one so young. Every track excellent. I can't stop playing this one. Looking forward to seeing him live. This young man has a bright future ahead of him. Definitely my album of the year.
on 31 January 2013
Always interesting too listen to new artists. Very much in the mould of Bob Dylan. Give it a listen make up your own mind.
on 13 August 2013
Bought Jake Bugg Album last year and was really impressed so I got this for the 3 non album tracks and they possess the same high standard as the songs on the album . I am looking forward to his next album - this young man has a great talent which is refreshing on today's music scene .
on 21 April 2013
Love the sound... vaguely reminiscent of punk... but is it? You're never quite sure with Jake. Let's stick to individual. He has no niche as far as I'm concerned and that's what makes him so interesting. I look forward to his next album.
on 15 April 2013
Although I love this EP my only regrett is the fact that its only available in MP3.Not that i'm one of these people who reckon they can instantly hear the difference,but played back to back there is a small difference and it BUGGs me.
on 7 November 2013
I was very pleased to have these tracks, as three of them don't seem to be available else ware, i just wish it was available as a cd!, but that's just me.
on 29 August 2013
If you like his album then you'll love these tunes. Well worth the money and downloaded straight to my iTunes collection,which didn't even sell this ep!!
on 5 March 2013
great EP awesomely written songs you can feel the lyrics from within brilliantly talented young man and i only live 20 minutes from where he lives
on 24 January 2013
Jake bugg is a very good singer songwriter.And this E.P is very good indeed.For someone who is only 19 years old...Excellent.
on 13 February 2013
top notch, delightful read and intriguing patterns, a splendid day out for the family and six more words required the end