on 17 January 2014
Some of the clothes have ripped up, so I am not happy with quality. Material pretty thin. Also, I think is overpriced.
on 1 January 2014
A bit over priced for a plain Barbie and some clothes. Lots of packaging. My daughter loves it though and her barbies have some more outfits to wear. Good if a child likes a big box to unwrap!
on 22 October 2013
My little girl plays for hours with the toy,dressing up Barbie is so much fun , I really rate it.
on 7 December 2013
Exactly as described, quick delivery, I purchased this for my granddaughter for Christmas, I'm sure she will have many hours of fun changing the clothes on Barbie and with the stickers will enjoy fashioning them.
on 1 May 2014
I brought this for my daughter's 4th birthday and this is a great product for the money you pay, you get a lot of Barbie stuff.. highly recommend
on 10 May 2014
bought this for my niece for her 5th birthday she is thrilled with it. It was delivered within a couple of days of ordering. Hours of fun for her.
on 14 July 2014
Some of the bits are a bit fiddly but she loves it. I wish the packaging was easier to remove. I have wounds!
on 10 April 2015
good Christmas present for the Barbie fan
on 8 October 2014
Fantastic product,y daughter loved it.
on 21 April 2013
This Barbie and set of outfits and accesories is perfect for little girls - very good value for money - my daughter loved it