on 14 March 2017
Bit boring story but still ok to read
on 7 October 2010
Holly Web is one of my daughter's favorite authors and there hasn't been one Holly Webb book my daughter has read that she didn't like.
on 21 December 2012
Hannah has a lovely surprise, Oscar! But, Zak, her younger brother, is doing many bad things to Oscar, like 'hugging' him too hard, that Oscar is to the point that he almost can't breathe! But, then again, Hannah can't complain, because her parents always stand up for Zak. At least she has Oscar. The problem is, her cousins are coming around!They are younger then Zak, and they might hurt Oscar even worse! So she takes Oscar for a walk out into the snow But, she gets lost! Can Oscar help?
on 21 January 2013
This is a nicely written story with good size chapters for reading together with my daughter on a night,. The plot is easy to follow and wording used is comprehendible for the sage group. Would recommend for any child who's interested in animals especially dogs
on 6 May 2013
these book written by holly webb are magnificent,they are beautiful to read and would recommened them to any parent who,s child wants a puppy,
on 8 February 2016
SO GOOD
SO GREAT
SO COOL
SO AWESOME
SO AMAZING

This is a good book.
A girl called Hannah gets a Dalmatian puppy but in the middle of the book Hannah's brother Zak bang his head. Hannah doesn't like Zak going near Oscar (the puppy) because Zak is to rough. Hannah takes Oscar for a walk but they get lost!

If you want to find out what happens then BUY THE BOOK! :-) :-(
on 3 January 2014
I chose five stars because at the start of the story auntie Jess didn't like Oscar and at the end she liked Oscar because he brought Hannah home. I is funny the way Oscar acts and wags his tail. I have a Labrador called Molly. She is three and when she meets new people she gets very excited and wags her tail
on 6 August 2014
I have read a few of holly Webb's books and this one was just as good as the others. When I got to a point where I had to stop reading while I did something else I was wonder what would happen next. I really enjoyed this book.
on 17 January 2014
Myself and my 5 year old daughter thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It was captivating and kept my daughter's interest from start to finish. We will definitely be reading more books by Holly Webb.
on 2 February 2014
It's a great book I love it there's not one thing I didn't like so for that it should get five stars.I would recommend it to other reader's how like interesting books because this is a fantastic book.