on 2 June 2016
I love the size of my new BAB (big ass bottle). I don't use the inner holder and the shaker, I am only using to drink water in the office, which is very convenient, the size is great (pun intended). The only thing I could mention is I received with the letter C missing a bit of it. It is just a cosmetic thing and I'm sure it only for me.
on 31 October 2014
I have never seen anything like this before; I was out checking out shakers with space for suppliments but couldn't see one of more than 600-700 mls...until this one. Or, if I saw one there was little space for suppliments....

....and then I found this one.

It's truely excellent; so simple yet effective. There's more than enough space for 50mls of powder/tablets per section, making it great for pre, intra and post workout.

It's sleek, robust and mixes well.....

I think this company will make a fortune from this....

Buy it.....use it.....and enjoy it....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 January 2013
Brilliant delivery, considering I ordered this item from Falklands

Came across this item whilst on the hunt for a new shaker that wasn't a Smart Shaker which I've owned for well over a year now.

Brilliant initial idea of being able to bring your protein, pre-workout and various supplements into one container during the day, instead of putting them in various other small Tupper Ware containers of some sort.
However, the cup screw threads (Smart Shaker) would get stuck with protein supplements and end up as a rather tedious job of cleaning thoroughly several times a week.

With the Core 150's design, this should alleviate that screw thread problem. The beauty about this product is it's 3 compartments, which slots neatly underneath the mesh disc of the shaker and then into the main body. It has enough for Pre-Workout, Before and After training protein, as well as it's generous 1 liter of drink space.

So far, quite pleased with my purchase indeed.
on 1 August 2013
Likes:
Larger than the usual bottle --> less refilling for more water!
Easier to wash due to larger bottle! --> I have big hands!
Useful inner compartments for protein!!

Dislikes:
Not a real dislike but warning - the label/brand will ware off if you take it into the sauna.

Recommend?
Yes - if you going to get a shaker bottle this is well worth it! I have had many bottles in the past and they dont compare to this at all!
on 15 May 2013
It's exactly what you think it is, a 1 litre shaker. The extra compartments weren't any use for me, but I gave them to a friend and he's loving them, so if you need to carry protein or other supplements I guess they'd be handy.

I got this simply for the large volume, and make no mistakes this is a big old shaker. I used it for my breakfast smoothie and it's more than big enough to hold everything. The quality is good, the top has a good water tight seal (though you do need to give it a bit of elbow grease to get it fully locked) but it is at the end of the day exactly what you want: a big shaker.

Does exactly what you want and seems built to last, very happy with the purchase.
on 19 August 2013
i would recommend core 150 to anyone since ive started core150 this year i havent looked back yet and wouldnt think of using any other shaker as well as it being bigger than your run of the mill shaker its unique compartments which cleverly fit inside the shaker meaning you dont have to carry around a whole bunch of equipment to the gym or rugby training! it is a space saving way to carry the different supplements i use through out the day and the days of carrying round the tubs of the stuff are over! i would recommend it to everyone especially people who are serious about any sport or the gym lets not also rule out they look pretty sick i personally have 5 of them
on 10 January 2016
Bought as a gift for my son. He wanted to be able to make shakes freshly throughout the day whilst working as a medical student. The compartments allow this. He says it's great!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 August 2013
I ordered this after seeing a friend's and I love it! I can portion out my different proteins for the day and drop them in without carrying extra (often unreliable) tupperware and getting powder all over the place. I love to see a good simple idea well executed and that's exactly what this is.
on 25 July 2013
This product was recommended by I-Supp's women's supplement range Skinni Minni. It's great! For my protein shake, it acts as a water bottle too as it holds a litre of liquid!! Love the compartments too, perfect for my fat burners, protein powder and cashews (post work out snack)!!
on 14 June 2013
I'm a self-confessed gym addict and have owned many shaker cups in the past, however this is definitely the best one I've ever bought! It's big enough to hold a litre and the storage compartments mean that I can cleanly and easily carry enough servings of powder/supplements/snacks with me to last the day (no more freezer bags!) Plus the I love the colour combos available, can't wait for the new ones to be released in August!

See one answered question