Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 23 February 2013
I Loved It As It Was Great And I Was Happy When I Got It And I Like Seeing Someone Signing
on 26 February 2013
one to get as i loved it for start to finish and the 3d was very good to so good to have
on 5 November 2015
Don't no what it is about this movie that grips me so much. But I love it
on 18 May 2013
I love it cos I am a great resident evil fan games and films and plus it came in the post on time
on 5 November 2013
If your a fan of the games the movies have been just as good but this one pushed it out there amazing action that is just none stop more nasty's from the games to the movies bigger and better monsters, bring more curators out from the games Is movie has got 100% action from start to finish what movie can you ask for with a great ending leaving you wonting more and you know your going to get it with the resident evil films.

video is spot on and sound blows you away dts hd master 5.1

project17awakening
on 14 January 2016
beautiful!!
on 13 February 2016
Great in 3d
on 23 February 2015
Bought this as a gift and they loved it and would certainly recommend.
on 22 November 2015
It was disappointing. It felt like they just cobbled up another Resident Evil without effort into the story line or action sequences. While I expect Milla Jovovich's character to dispatch zombies with ease and finesse, the other characters also killed them easily. This made it less enjoyable. The final fight seen in which we were shown X-ray snapshots of the various characters' broken bones, sustained in combat was ridiculous. A lot more effort could have gone into it. I hope the next one is better.
on 25 January 2013
I went to watch this movie in the cinema in 3D and let me just say it blow my mind, great soundstrack, great action scenes, plus what I noticed about this resident evil was that it reminded me of the video games a lot more than the other resident evils, then have to work there way through each environment like levels, waiting for them in each environment was bosses and different creatures, also I would like to add that I loved the new type of zombies, the las plagueas zombies (I think that's how you spell it lol) any way, this was a very enjoyable movie 5/5.