Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Total Recall Blu-ray [2012] [Region Free]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 6 October 2016
I've seen the film before several times on TV & liked it. I would give the film 4 starts, although as others have pointed out it's not proper Sci-Fi but more like ill concieved fantasy nonsense (Philip K. Dick will be turning in his grave). That said, it is visually stunning & I found it very entertaining indeed.

The one star is for the fact that $ony messed up the audio & it keeps cutting out. I specifically bought this on Blu-ray because I wanted to watch it in HD, & hear it in 5.1 but cannot do that due to the said problem. I've tried all the work arounds & the sound is still cutting out. Why $ony haven't recalled all these discs & sent out replacements that actually work is beyond me, shame on them!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 June 2017
Well, despite the negative reviews I enjoyed it greatly. Action packed, some superb special effects and a strong cast. What's not to like?
on 28 October 2017
One of the most boring films I have ever watched, despite being one long chase sequence with futuristic visuals. It offers almost zero entertainment value, even if you enjoy sci-fi.
on 8 May 2017
I enjoyed the film, lots of action.
The price was great for a Blue-ray movie
Packaged well, arrived on time
on 29 June 2017
The plot felt so imaginative as if from another world and yet so relevant to reality, I was kind of forgetting I am watching sci-fi. I thoroughly enjoyed scenery renderings. Magical cgi's! Wild!
on 11 January 2017
Great action thriller about the future. Not quite as good as the original Arnie flick but still a fun film.
on 27 October 2017
decent version - but I think that I prefer the original
on 18 September 2017
Moves along at warp speed excellent film
on 17 April 2017
great remake great picture and sound
on 18 July 2017
Brilliant film, thank you.