on 12 February 2016
It could be a good game but you need a controller for it to work..the controllers can be quite expensive.
on 8 July 2013
i think this is a brilliant game but the players do get hurt a lot and are very slow but every thing else is good
0Comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 May 2013
I've got five reasons why I don't like it.

1. It has quite bad graphics
2. The passing and shooting could be a bit more realistic
3. Kindle fire it goes back to the home screen after you finish the match
4. Penalty shoot-out is impossible
5. A little bit boring

That is a four star game!
on 9 January 2016
Goalkeeper s
More teams
Customizable players
Penalty
More realistic everything
on 2 January 2014
I dont play this game any more but i just found diamonds on minecraft PE and i dont know why I j just suddenly found myself playing it with the new version!!!
on 25 April 2013
I purchasd this game for my 7 year old sonand he loves it, also his younger brother are able to play this game too. Great graphic and easy to play .
0Comment| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 December 2014
I won my first game 7-0 and scord by taking a throw in to myself then shooting.
on 4 August 2013
My 6 year old son really enjoys this game and I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves football.
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 May 2014
my kindle failed with this app after about 15 min use. it was was poor quality. rubbish. poor poor poor
on 27 April 2013
As my title suggests, the game is fun and has a Lot of potential, but needs huge improvement. Better tackeling and shooting is needed, as well as a better management system, maybe the ability to buy players. If these were sorted I'd give it a 4.5 at least.
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse