on 30 July 2017
xmas pressie
on 2 March 2015
This was a very well received Christmas gift.
on 2 December 2012
Got this for my graddaughter and when it arrived I was very pleased as I had looked at loads of nurses sets on the internet and they all looked a bit cheap looking but this one looks like it is good quality and certainly is a lovely looking set.
on 1 November 2013
I ordered this costume for my almost three years old girl. I wanted a big sized dress so she could have it for long time, as children love to roleplay. I wasnt sure about the quality and if it would actually last that long, but I read a review where someone said it was a very good quality. And YES, it is!!. I was very happy at the quality. The fabric is thick but still soft to the touch, only the sleeves and the underskirt are slightly itchy, so have to wear with some clothes under. The hair band and the bag are also very well done.
I was surprised it came with the sound, to be honest I didnt read anywhere that it came with it haha. Its such a nice addition.
The dress fit well to my daughter, tho is obvious is slightly big in lenght, everywhere else seemed to fit wonderful. I can see this costume will last her for a couple of years as I wanted.
Im from Denmark and it arrived really fast!. I couldnt find a pretty nurse dress anywhere so I looked in here, and I was in love with their other one as well, but they dont ship it internationally, but this one did great. Its beautiful and it looks vintage as well.
LOVELY!.
on 27 November 2013
This is a really well made costume & it is really good quality. Was very happy with this purchase, it will make one aspiring nurse a very happy little girl this christmas! If you are looking for one of these then you wont be disappointed.
on 6 March 2013
well done to the company not only for selling a brilliant quality girls nurses outfit but also for getting it to me so quickly and on time for my granddaughters world book day at school,(my granddaughter is fascinated by CALL THE MIDWIFE which is adapted for TV based on the memoirs of Jennifer Worth a midwife and set in east London in the 1950s. and even though it is not a children's book its about children) I contacted the seller and said I needed it for a certain day and they were so good at speeding up the delivery, i shall look no further when I need a costume in future
on 25 March 2013
This nurse's outfit deserves the 5 star rating.
Its lovely! Well worth the money I paid for it.
Have just ordered another one for another
Grandchild.
on 3 October 2013
This is a delightful nurses outfit. So different from the usual run of the mill sets. Well made and has lace underskirt too. The recipient of this gift adores it!
on 6 February 2013
Great outfit that was purchased for a 3 year old for Christmas. Already much loved and used lots. Quality is fantastic for the money paid.
on 31 January 2013
This item came within a few days of me ordering it. The quality is excellent. Its for my nieces little girl who loves dressing up.

See one answered question