on 25 October 2015
Please save your money and just buy these instead of the smaller sized wipes. I used to use Huggies until these were recommended to me and now I could never used anything else.

They are natural so very good on baby's skin, I would say twice the size of the average wipe so very helpful on the big jobs (you all know what I mean) and £1 for £1 I reckon actually work out cheaper as one pack lasts twice as long as you use less wipes which is also better for the environment. What's not to love?
on 16 July 2017
We use these because they are not full of chemicals, however they are really difficult to get out of the packet one at a time so you end up pulling out a load and then can't get them back in. Because the lid is a sticker they are also not suitable for the baby bag unless you want water everywhere (not loads)
on 7 June 2017
Loved these for my son when he was a newborn. The only downside was the last few wipes were always soaking wet and as it was cold would always make him jump! Good product though and so much easier than cotton wool and water.
on 13 May 2017
I have been using these on my baby since she was born and I love them. They are nice and wet! As I cant stand dry wet wipes!!! I also like that I'm not using any dodgy chemicals on her skin. They are pretty expensive but after looking around they are cheaper on Amazon then anywhere else!!
on 2 December 2017
Does what it says on the tin. It's great for first time parents who are working on the utter best for their babies skin. It's really pure although can be extremely wet (an open pack can soak through anything) The price ensures only the rich can continue to use this..
on 23 June 2017
Have used these from birth and my baby has never had a rash. They are good for nappy changes but also to give baby a top and tail clean. Very gentle on skin and natural ingredients. Only downside is they can be expensive compared to other brands
on 25 June 2016
Great with new baby. Even the 0.1% fruit and/or their texture was a little harsher on our newborn than cotton wool and warm water but invaluable for when tired in middle of night, or out and about. When they came I thought I'd ordered way too many and would never use them. Three weeks after birth I'm about to get another batch. Babies use a lot of stuff!
on 22 August 2017
I love these wipes - they work really well and don't contain any nasties. I haven't had any problems with the wipes drying out - although they do occasionally bunch together. So much easier than messing about with cotton wool and water.
on 21 September 2017
Since my baby got nasty nappy rash, this has been the best thing for it. They are really wet so get baby bottoms very clean, they are expensive but worth it.
Although, I'm sure the wipes were bigger, when I used them on my first baby. Have they shrunk them? (But not the price????)
on 23 November 2017
Wife insisted we buy these - apparently they have won awards and are recommended for new borns as lack chemicals. They aren’t the cheapest but they are good quality and they clean up mess nicely. Worth the extra pennies in my opinion.