Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Change

on 6 March 2017
Great
on 23 March 2014
I bought this as a replacement for another, equally long and heavy American front to back buggy that I've used happily (and with no incidents) for the past 5 years. (I am 5 foot 5, and weigh 8.5 stones)

I had high hopes for this buggy. Unfortunately, I only managed to get a few feet from my front door when it tried to veer down the camber of the pavement and into the road. I struggled to get it back into the correct position, almost putting my back out in the process. The next time it tried to veer towards the road, I steered in the opposite direction to correct it. To my horror, both wheels on one side lifted off the ground and the buggy almost tipped over with two 18 month-olds in it. It only went in a straight line with the front wheel locks applied, which made negotiating bins etc. in our path virtually impossible without lifting the back of the loaded buggy up - more a job for a strongman than myself.

Not only that, but it doesn't have a support stand when you are storing it. Standing at almost 6 foot high and weighing about 3 stone, I had to tie it upright to a cot behind a secured door to stop any children trying to untie it, as I feared that if it fell on a child, it could badly crush them.

A nightmare all round! I have sent it back.
on 15 September 2013
children have lots of space and raincover covers all.great to push on the paths but when going round corner does pull over a big so you have to be srong also going up kerds can be hard so i pick my walk with all drive ways in to cross the roads just makes life easeyer
on 4 December 2013
Love this super pram, so glad to find it a trusted seller amazon as had only seen an image on a search for higher capacity prams. The quality is high as would expect with an American product. Have since found can buy another seat to fit on the rear facing bench to give 3 facing forward seats. Far superior to similar priced triple buggies that are far too wide to get through gates.
on 21 May 2013
I love it. It`s compact, solid and trendy - the children love it too. It`s tricky to handle, when fully loaded. With a little practise it`s no problem, and everyone has fun. Thanks to Amazon for quickly sending and support.
on 27 February 2014
I love this pram! The seating position and movability is brilliant, great for child minding. Bigger ones can stand or sit at the back.
on 12 February 2014
Transforms the day. Yes the buggy is heavy but much easier to use if there is a toddler stood or sat at the back. Yes it can be difficult to go around corners. Yes it can be difficult along pavements with many dropped kerbs. BUT with practice and perseverence it gets easier. With the wheels locked it's much easier to go in a straight line. (The length of the buggy makes it difficult to go in a straight line). So, all in all, it does what it needs to do.
on 4 October 2015
The buggy is really useful for 3 children and has plenty of leg room even for an older toddler, however, it is hard to turn as it is so long and has small wheels (3/4 large wheels would've made steering/turning a lot easier, it pulls to the right so it's a constant battle to keep it in a straight line, the little seat at the back is perfect for the older toddler or plenty of space to carry bags if only 2 on board.
on 3 November 2013
Its good sturdy pram and handy when have 3 young kids :) but can b hard to turn round corners up curbs:/
on 9 October 2016
Yes it is hard to steer and very heavy however its allowed me and my 3 small children freedom as we dont have some one around to push a second pram and side to sides no good