on 1 January 2013
Both the quality of the material and the fullness of the top of the hat make it a great product. The sizing adjustability made it perfect.
on 4 January 2014
Do not get this thing if you want an authentic toque.It is cheap and very nasty. It does not have the adjustable strap at the back - it's a bit of thin sheering elastic - the picture and description are misleading. However, I returned it and was given a full, no quibble refund.
on 9 December 2015
Very small and only suitable for a child. Completely different shape to the picture on the site, seller not helpful when asked for a refund.
It's not a lot of money but still no point in wasting it
on 12 August 2013
Got this as kind of a joke gift for a lad I work with, having purchased it he solely wears this and avoids the other black skull caps like the plague. Fits well, is made pretty well and washes fine will be purchasing another one or two for my own use soon.
on 3 December 2013
The version that I received from this seller was of very low quality. The material was thin, almost transparent and there was no "adjustable velcro strap at the back"! Instead there was a 2" piece of thin elastic, which adjusted the hat size by about half a centimetre! This was bought for a pantomime scene and I was extremely narked that I had to spend time opening seams in order to add elastic - might as well have made the hat myself. Poor!
on 6 December 2015
The picture that was displayed when selecting item was TOTALLY different to the item that arrived. I thought I was purchasing a Chef's hat, when in fact, what arrived was a white beret or mob cap. Very bad selling technique. Rip off!!
on 13 January 2013
I bought this as a silly christmas gift for my daughter who does a lot of cooking as she still lives at home. It was received with great interest and is worn every time she is in the kitchen. Item arrived on time and is goodvalue for the money.
on 24 December 2015
I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas as she really wanted a tall, puffy chefs hat. In the picture, the hat looks very tall - just what was requested. On arrival very disappointed as it's not tall at all, in fact very flat. I am just hoping that she won't be disappointed on the day.
on 25 April 2015
Really pleased with this hat as it is a cotton hat and will certainly last longer than one use (unlike the other ones on this site) it just about fits my husbands head - his head circumference is 58cm and its a very snug fit, great for the price and quick delivery (took 3-4 days)
on 3 May 2015
I ordered the hat as a fun present for my fiance for Easter hoping it would arrive in time. It didn't but will keep it for Christmas. For the price it is good ( very cheap) and is fit for the Times it will be worn when I let him cook for me !! The material feels good but have not washed it yet. A good size range due to the elasticated rim.