Customer reviews

Price:£5.00 - £11.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 2 May 2017
nice dress - but the stitching is a bit poor in some places
on 2 March 2017
Material cheap, but style was perfect to hide body shape. Too small for me.
on 4 August 2017
I really liked it, but the other half pointed out that it was a funny length on me and I looked to be all boobs! I am 5ft with 32E chest. So I caved in and sent it back! Shame on me.
on 11 July 2017
Gorgeous product. Fits as I predicted considering the reviews I had read. I am a 12/14 and I bought a 16 and it fits perfectly! Beautiful material that hangs really well.
on 6 July 2017
Gorgeous and light. Nice summer dress
on 23 June 2017
Bought the burgundy version; beautiful colour, excellent fit and nice satin-like material, which hangs really nicely. Design accentuates all the right curves, whilst front ruching hides any belly! Not sure how well it will wash but for the price, it's a great dress and I'll definitely be buying it in other colours.
on 6 May 2017
Surprising flattering, great fit, comfy, nice light stretchy fabric, super price. Dress up with heels or dress down with sandals. A great little dress to take on holiday! So good I bought one in a different colour.
on 12 June 2017
Absolutely lovely. Beautiful fit, flattering, slinky fabric and gorgeous feminine design. Totally recommend.
on 20 August 2016
I ordered this product on Thursday and it came today, I was very happy as I needed it for Monday. It's a nice smooth material and looks great. The one issue with it is there is a big seam going down the middle. This is fine when standing up, but if you lean forwards the dress goes rigid. Apart from that its great.
on 15 August 2017
I returned item as material was not as expected. It's more beach wear than day wear which I wanted. The colour was lovely and delivery very fast, just not right for type of holiday I was going on. I should have red the description more closely