on 13 March 2013
A few reviewers commented the case they got didn't fit their Tab. So I was relieved to find that no issues with that when it arrived. The clips to hold it place are not flexible or soft so I'm always concerned about scratching the Tax when taking it out or putting back in. The built in stand is only useful in one of the 3 settings but to honest most of the time it's used flat on the table or bed so the case is used more to protect the Tab from dust etc. The photo shows the back cover folded smoothly but in reality it felt like folding cardboard.
on 15 May 2013
This is for the Galaxy tab 2 Tablet but I think it would fit any 10" Tablet but as I said it for the Galaxy I think it come in different colours but as the Galaxy I bought was white I bought the same colour for the cover. you can move it up or down as you like. just remember there's lots of covers to pick from in Amazon so take you time and choice the one you wont.
on 5 September 2016
Great stuff
on 13 January 2014
I think this is really good for the price. My tablet is very secure within it. The strap is great for supporting it when in your hand. So far it hasn't got tatty despite alot of use!
on 2 February 2013
This cover case fits my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 like a glove.
The cover protects all the corners and cut outs line up with all the relevant sockets.
It's not made of leather of course but still a nice quality feel.
I would say buy this with confidence for both the quality of the cover and the supplier
on 7 April 2017
Excellent service. Highly recommended
on 11 June 2013
Bought this to compliment my Samsung Galaxy tab and found it to be a nice purchase which can be used to view tablet at a series of angles for viewing. Nice price and first class delivery.Great...
on 16 March 2013
Nicely made case for my Galaxy Tab 2 - a huge improvement on the one I paid a lot more for the day I bought the Tablet which only was a book-type and would not stand up when opened. This is superb value for money.
on 30 December 2014
This is a perfect fit for my Galaxy Tab 2.
The cover is snug and holds my tablet firmly in place.
There are three ridges around an inch apart to rest the tablet at angle on.
Highly recommend this cover in the various colours for your Galaxy Tab 2.
on 28 December 2013
Perfectly suited to the tablet, with nothing covering anything that it shouldn't. Folds shut with charger slot still accessible. Perfect.