Price:£5.14+ Free shipping

on 20 May 2013
I've tried nearly every type and brand of crochet hook apart from Tulip and this is by far the best you can get. Once you use this you'll never want to go back to anything else, the head is flatter making it easier to insert in stitches and the coating on the metal part is so smooth it just glides even with more rough yarns. It really speeds up your crocheting, I will soon have the whole set because it is miles ahead of other brands.
on 21 July 2016
Excellent hooks. I now have the full set and definitely wouldn't use another brand. They are well worth the cost. Please be aware the handles do contain latex so they are unsuitable for anyone with a latex allergy.
on 21 November 2013
Delivery was prompt and product was as stated.

These hooks are amazing, if you are a crocheter and have never tried one I highly recommend them. You'll never go back to bog standard hooks! LOL
on 19 May 2016
Love these crochet hooks have bought several sizes, very comfortable to use even with arthritic hands! I previously bought wooden ones as I love the wooden knitting needles however the crochet hooks made my fingers sore so bought these as a replacement.
on 3 January 2016
I love these hooks. I've tried a few different brands but these ones are the best ones for me.
They are well made and make crocheting for long periods of time a pleasure.
on 23 April 2013
The design is good, the hook is comfortable to hold and use. I also like the colour coding used for different sized hooks. Nice bright colours and easy to check which size.
on 17 October 2014
Excellent crochet hook. Clover hooks are very comfortable to use and the shape of the hook picks up the wool much better than most other makes on the market.
on 15 May 2013
Having just started to learn crochet I was struggling with holding the hook comfortably. This deluxe crochet hook sorted all that out. Brilliant.
VINE VOICEon 15 June 2014
These amour crochet hooks are the most comfortable hooks I've ever used, I can crochet for ages with no pain. A must-have for any crocheter!
on 18 April 2014
I love the colours and the weight of these hooks and find them extremely comfortable to use. I am gradually assembling a complete set.