on 3 January 2016
My husband and I have implemented some of the suggestions to "cure mood" from this book. It has helped us both! 4 stars because the book's suggestions are not all available in Europe.
on 28 August 2017
Absolutely excellent book. Totally changed my life after starting pre menopause and having years of stress. Brought my head back again.
on 23 July 2013
an extremely easy read. and easy to get the basics of nutritional supplements for mood disorders. helped me when i quit SNRI's.

BUT, its very simplistic, and veeery americanized. i am still giving it 4 stars because her recommendations actually work.
Brilliant, easy to read, very understandable, clearly laid out arguments, recommendations, Julia Ross presents the way forward for mood issues so that the reader can decide what is right for them, what they might like to address with their doctors in order to help themselves feel better.
on 24 February 2016
interesting
on 13 September 2016
good read
on 3 December 2016
This book was the start of my journey to recognising and addressing adrenal fatigue. Some of the supplements did not work well for me but it is a process of trial and error as we are all different.

It's packed full of sound advice and was definitely a big help
on 16 November 2016
Excellent book
on 20 January 2013
This book is AMAZING. As a psychotherapist working amongst statutory settings, I must say I can really see the limitation of 'standard treatments' or CBT, and conversely the power of nutritional therapies. Julia Ross's dietary guidelines are in line with the currently popular Paleo/ Low Carb Diet, which I personally see as legitimate. For those who feel like they are in a deep dark tunnel have exhausted every way out, I strongly recommend this book.
on 22 May 2016
Packed full of practical informations. Incredibily empowering. I love the functional medicine approach: don't suppress the simptoms, cure the cause!!