on 25 July 2012
This book told me wat I already knew about clearing clutter - it either goes in the bin, for recycle or given away and do it room by room. No real insentives to do anything like other books do
on 18 August 2012
Some common sense in this short book but it did encourage us to make a start! Although some of the advice is common sense we do sometimes need to be reminded.
on 20 November 2012
I found this book, a total waste of time. I did finish it to give it a fair go, but there was absolutely nothing that hasn't been written in magazines or in any other books, in fact it was lacking. I had previously read a step by step declutter book which was fabulous, with easy to read and proper suggestions and ideas.
I would not recommend this book to anyone.
on 11 September 2012
Utterly obvious and complete waste of time and money. If you buy it then it is the first item you should bin when de-cluttering! The only good bit of advice is to take one room at a time - de-cluttering is a nightmare, however if you don't over stretch yourself and go slowly it can be done. It doesn't really do what it says on the cover.
on 10 April 2013
Would have liked it to inspire me more a lot of it was common sense infact I haven't read it all yet