Customer reviews

6,196
Colour: Royal Purple|Change

on 23 September 2017
Love the purple leather cover. It was very easy to fit and is snug- clearly able to protect the edges of the Kindle. I've added an elastic hand strap to the inside back cover ( before I put my Kindle in ) because I tend to fall asleep whilst reading at night and this saves it from dropping on the floor!
on 10 October 2014
I bought the proper Kindle Paperwhite cover as I personally prefer to have the correct one. For my son, who wasn't bothered and just wanted a cover for his Kindle, I purchased one for under a tenner which he is quite happy with.

The proper Paperwhite cover puts the Kindle to sleep when closed, it is a perfect fit and lightweight. I bought the Saddle Tan colour as it is a perfect match to my Mini Ipad cover ... I do like my things to match.
on 28 July 2017
Perfect fit,very well made and provides a good level of protection for your Kindle. The magnetic hasp both keeps the cover closed and triggers the Kindle's activity on and off. When you are finished reading just close the cover and your Kindle goes to sleep.
on 15 July 2017
Love it, bought this for my new paper white Kindle, a little expensive but well worth the expense.

when closed the Kindle goes into sleep mode and the Kindle fits nicely into the cover.

Colour is as shown.
on 19 August 2017
Yes, OK, there are Kindle covers for less money; but this leather job really is the bees knees. Perfect fit for my new Paperwhite, protects it well and turns it off and on when o[ened or closed. Nice colour too.
on 20 April 2015
I have previously tried some cheaper cases and they really can't compare with this one. I would be lost without this cover now. It's very comfortable to read with, provides good protection and is a perfect weight, fit and size. I have been using it for 4 months now and reading everyday, so it's been subject to constant use and wear and it still looks like new. Highly recommended.
on 8 May 2017
On purchasing a Kindle Paperwhite, I decided to purchase this case to protect the same. The case appears to be well made and holds the Kindle snugly, providing the required protection.
on 11 June 2017
I've had mine for months now, and it's not worn at all. It has a magnetic clasp, so you don't have to fiddle with it, and it's quite sturdy enough to protect the Kindle
on 2 November 2015
It's red. It's not quite leather and (after a few months) the outside of it appears to be peeling off in some gooey substances.

It does protect the Kindle well and the magnetic catch works great.
on 15 April 2017
Absolutely wonderful case. Great texture and quality. It's a must have if you want to protect your Kindle E-reader and the small added weight makes it more comfortable to hold, as if you're holding a hardback book.