Price:£8.61+ £1.99 shipping

on 15 December 2012
Great look to this doll my daughter wanted the rest to complete her collection these also came with their pets which you can buy seperate therefore a great saving. Very posable dolls and not just for halloween compare with the monster high dolls which are out at the moment.
on 13 February 2013
My 7 year old Daughter loves her hair, lot's have went into doing her hair so nice. My Daughter has seen the new dolls out and will wan't them as soon as she can... Great strong doll worth every penny...
on 13 December 2014
My little one's great grannie bought these dolls for Christmas, having no idea who they were, they look great and perfect for any little girl who collects dolls.
on 1 March 2013
Arrived promptly. Good quality toy doll and reasonably priced compared to in the shops. My daughter loves all of these dolls.
on 19 June 2014
This item was delivered within the time frame given, arrived in good condition, My daughter loves this and it provides fun
on 27 December 2013
I do really like this doll but its hair is big and messy its a shame I was looking forward to collecting the others
on 5 December 2014
My daughter wanted this for Christmas and I know she will be happy with it. It looks good well worth its money
on 16 January 2013
Bought as a gift, went down very well. My 5 year old niece has enjoyed playing with it since she received it.
on 28 November 2014
Lovely dolls came on time no damage to boxes shame prices keep goin up as id of bought more.
on 14 January 2015
Gorgeous looking dolls!! My 6 year old niece loved her!