on 29 November 2013
I bought these as an acting / stage prop for a show and I'm tempted to wear them out one day! They look good.

They do feel cheap and weak, but for the price I paid I shouldn't expect them to feel sturdy. Overall, a good purchase!
on 3 December 2014
For the price... they are great!! I was a bit skeptical, in a way they are not what I expected, but in another way they are more than what I expected. The plastic frame seems to be made really well, the model/style is really nice, it fits well, comfortable, not slanted or any deformity to it. Don't expect lenses you get with expensive glasses, and these are meant to be worn from time to time as a fashion style not on a permanent basis, as I noticed if you wear them a whole day and then you take them off, your eyes will hurt.
I was happy with this product and do recommend it. Thank you.
on 13 February 2013
i needed some glasses for cycling and these were cheap,they are comfortable and keep the wind out & look pretty stylish..
on 15 November 2013
Great stage glasses. Clear view with no distortion or other headache indusing effects. I could use them every day and I don't think they would have too a detrimental effect on my eyesight. A great piece of kit for any actor or even anyone looking for a piece of facial furniture.
on 16 June 2013
i am so in love with it cos its very nice and chic. you should give it a try. cheers
on 18 January 2015
I knew these would be cheap but was optimistic as I had got a a different style from a different supplier. These are awful. Came all the way from China, feel very cheap, they are wonky and also have a hideous logo thing down the arm. DO NOT BUY. I can't use them.
on 17 October 2014
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I can't really find anything negative to say so on the flip side a decent product which I am very pleased with and would recommend to buy.
on 21 June 2015
couldnt believe it the delivery was soooo much and the fact that it was recorded was ridiculous a cheap pair of glasses became very expensive.
on 14 November 2013
I was slightly dissappointed with this item as it broke very easily, but I paid very little for them so it was pretty good for the price
on 22 May 2013
Really cheap material feels like the plastic lense will pop out when you clean them (there only £3 tho) but a good shape. Not bad.