on 2 September 2013
Perfect for what I wanted looks great on and certainly doesn't reflect it's low price by looking cheap, the wrist band was a bit big for me but I took it to a local jewellers and they removed 3 links with no trouble at all - I wear it a lot! Great seller, fast and well packaged :)
on 8 December 2013
The face was broken when it arrived, too much faff to return, I don't have a printer so couldn't print off a label to send it back, wouldn't buy from this seller again. The packaging wasn't sufficient to protect it either !!!!!
on 19 January 2014
This is a great watch for the money. Looks good & keeps perfect time. I use it as my everyday watch but could easily be a best watch. Recommend .
on 7 September 2013
I am pleased with this watch - it is working fine and easy to see the numbers on it. Good for the money.