on 27 November 2013
I ordered this a gift for someone known as Dette and assumed that I would receive a small roll of ribbon on the disc(I really only wanted the cardboard disc!) However, what I received was a length of ribbon/ There is no point in gifting this now because it would look like any other gingham ribbon off the market.
I did not read reviews for this becuase I thought how could you go wrong with a few lengths of ribbon?? The product description did not in anyway indicate that you would only receive the ribbon.
I know this may seem obvious to others(no cardboard disc) but the reason I ordered it was because of the cardboard disc with 'Dette's' on it - but hey ho I will use it myself.
on 12 April 2013
ribbon came not on roll as seen but cut into length, makes good craft ribbon, nice red colour i also bought pale blue and pink all came cut to length . quick del . good value.
on 17 June 2016
Very pretty, and good quality
on 6 November 2015
As usual I am using this for a special project I am undertaking.
on 4 July 2016
Lovely :)
on 18 April 2016
Great product.Prompt delivery
on 10 April 2013
Although this is the ribbon I was looking for was expecting a nice roll of ribbon what i actually received was a folded over piece of ribbon - wrapped up with a bit of masking tape. Disappointing as if this had been for a gift i would have been very embarrassed, as it is for my use it is ok but think the picture is misleading.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 July 2013
Good quality ribbon and nice colour. Wore it in hair today and not dye runs at all even in heat and sweating.
on 13 July 2014
Arrived in time, good quality overall pleased with this.
on 3 February 2015
Pretty ribbon can work it easily