on 20 June 2012
the product came very quickly through the post. The unlock/lock button on the cover has to be pushed out a little before you put it on the case otherwise it gets stuck but once you've done this is works fine. the Silent mode button is covered and there is no way of accessing it once the case is on. if you need to charge or use the USB for the phone you'll need to take off the cover because the wire won't fit while it's on. if you use normal apple headphones they should fit fine but as my headphones are of a different brand and are bent to the side where you plug in the headphones the case won't let you plug it in. it is a good looking case and is very good if you don't need to bother with the silent button, charger or odd shaped headphone plugs.
This is a fun little product and everyone who sees it loves it. It protects the phone well on the back but not on the front as the front of the phone lies flush with the product. It's not very good when taking pics or vids whilst using the flas though. For a novelty item is fantastic, but for practicality, no.
on 25 March 2013
Really liked this product, came quite quickly, fits on perfectly fine and looks so cute and unique. Unfortunately, the charger space is not big enough and you have to remove the bottom of the case which is quite irritating but nevertheless it's a great product and I have recommended it to a handful of people.
on 17 March 2013
I saw Ariana Grande with this case, so it was a must have, it is so cute and very protective! this is a perfect case for mee !!
on 8 December 2013
Its the cutest thing ever! However, there is writing on its tummy, which is photoshopped out of the pictures. The case itself is very convenient, easy to put on and take off, and the volume controls and lock button are still fully functioning. It poses a problem when taking photos with flash, as it causes glare.
on 28 February 2012
This is such a good quality case and, it's such a cute adorable case! However, the case that I received had the word Rilakkuma in pink colour and also there's a drawing of a pink button. Similar to the white Rilakkuma bear. In the picture provided, you can see that it's just a brown coloured word of "Rilakkuma". Personally, I'm not really bothered by this as the case is in good quality anyway. This is also a silicone case and NOT the hard case where the half part (the head part of the bear) comes off. Again, I didn't find this an issue because the case it's not flimsy or bad quality. All in all, I would purchase this again! Such a unique case :)
on 16 October 2012
I haven't even received this product !!!
So j am not satisfied with the service And will not be buying from here again !
on 11 December 2013
My friend ordered this case for me and it doesn't even fit my phone. You can clearly see that this case is titled iPhone 4 4S. I own a 4S and it doesn't fit. The case I was sent would fit an iPhone 5. I absolutely adore this case and she knows I wanted it so bad but now I can't have it because you sent her the wrong one. I'm not impressed and neither is she.
on 19 August 2013
This product was very cheap, so in one way I feel I shouldn't moan.
On the other hand, though, I was disappointed that it wasn't fit for purpose.
It was a poor fit, and kept coming off.
My daughter used it once or twice then got fed up with it coming off all the time.
on 22 January 2013
I love this case, its exactly how it was described and I really like it
Thanks
Would recommend them to everyone