• Customer reviews

on 15 April 2015
I was under the impression dogs have 4 legs and therefore those would come as 2 pairs of socks.. wrong, only 2 tiny socks were sent. Also if S-M is so small it would only fit a Chihuahua then I wonder what dogs would wear XS.. Anyway, if you still want to order with these guys don't go small on the size and order 2 packs.. if your dog, like mine, has got 4 legs... 4 paws!
17 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2017
I bought these because the dog boots rub. My mental Springer doesn't notice thorns until she's home. She also nibbles so bad she draws blood. The socks stop her hurting herself at home. My girl has big pads but slim ankles. So we got medium after asking for advice. The packs are in pairs which is handy because you're not constantly replacing 4 in one go! When worn on laminate or tiles it stops scoobie do style running on the spot and sloping into doors. The reason for a 4 and not a 5, they turn round! So the pad faces up and not down. I think a better design would be the rubber all the way round so turning won't matter. As it is it tended to only turn when she was on no 10 mental dog factor and bouncing off the walls. Walking was fine. With our Springer there's no middle ground! I will buy again!
on 9 January 2015
These socks do exactly what they say, I have a large golden retriever and bought them to stop him slipping on the flooring I have. My only quibble would be that they do slip round every now and then but this is not really a problem, my dog really doesn't mind wearing these socks. For those complaining that there are only two in a pack it does clearly state that it is a pack of two and in some cases two is all you need, I originally bought 1 pair and just had them on his front two feet which helped enormously and after the success I have had and his willingness to wear them I have now ordered another pair.
10 people found this helpful
on 9 October 2014
They are very nice but although the size guide suggested that they would be right for a Jack Russell they would have been too small - if I could have put them on. Dog didn't like the idea so that was that. Sorry, I am sure they don't really deserve 3 stars it was just the size that let them down. The top looked rather tight and I was worried that it they would be too tight and restrict circulation.
5 people found this helpful
on 21 June 2017
Bought for our excitable young golden retriever. The socks are wonderful at helping him keep his balance on the slippery wooden floor, especially when guests come to the door! Would recommend if you have wooden/tiled flooring and your dog is slipping, hopefully these socks will help prevent muscle pains caused by sliding. They stay on well and do not appear to cause our dog any discomfort as he leaves them alone and doesn't attempt to take them off or lick/chew them. We didn't expect them to be as beneficial as they have been, so we are very pleased.
on 29 November 2013
These have helped with our older dog on our wooden floors as he has some pain in his joints and is prone to getting excited when one of the family comes home and can quite often slip and tumble as he rushes to the front door. That happens a lot less with these on - and the sound of his claws clattering on the floorboards is noticeably quieter.
9 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2015
Although I bought the XL for my Weimaraner, it still too small and I assumed that the packet contained 4 socks as it is for our 4 legged friends but no, only 2 are in the pack, ok it is written somewhere but I assumed, 2 packs would have ended up a little pricey, so I am glad I did not purchase 4 as it is far too small for her long paws.
5 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2013
First of all why only sell 2 in the pack? I must admit I didn't notice that when I ordered and was expecting 4- after all my dog has 4 legs!
I read the other reviews about the sizing and went up to the largest size as I was going to put them on our elderly labrador. They are not quite long enough for her front paws so come off quite easily, but work ok on her back paws. They are a brilliant idea and give her more confidence when standing and walking on the tiled kitchen floor so pleased with that but I would have liked 4 and also for the sizing to be more accurate.
Have now ordered some more from another make- and yes, they come in a pack of 4!!
on 9 April 2015
I have a 16 year old collie who won't give in however his muscles have gone in his back legs these socks provide an excellent form of traction for him on my laminet flooring an excellent product he now has 3 pairs!
on 3 February 2015
Bought these for my 18month old Weimaraner who has mahoosive feet! They fit her, but Unfortunately my dog just wouldn't keep them on. She's really bouncy and we thought these might help stop her skidding on the wooden floors. If you have a more tolerant dog they're probably really useful as they did stop her slipping for the 30 seconds she'd keep them on.