on 2 March 2014
Perfect filled with baby things for my daughter's baby shower. Someone did the same for me when she was born and I loved it, so did the same for her.
Have dropped a star because the buckles are really difficult to do up, due to the holes in the leather straps being not punched far enough along the strap. In other words you have to pull the straps really hard through the buckles in order for the prongs to reach through the first holes. The other holes are completely useless as they don't even come anywhere near the prongs.
on 31 August 2015
Bought this basket for cards at my wedding, it is actually quite blue in colour (not like the picture) with the whitewash on it so I will have to paint it again myself to make it more white, also the chains on the lid are too short meaning the lid falls shut very easily! Not good quality considering the price. Otherwise a fairly sturdy basket and packaged well, just a shame I will need to adapt it.
on 20 February 2017
Bought this thinking it was 40cm, they arrived and were 43cm. Completely wrong size advertised. I had to settle for a smaller basket as they wasn't sure when the 'correct 40cm' would be back in stock. It looks like they now have some after I have just received the smaller one to me!
They could've just let me know and then I would have got the bigger basket!
on 13 September 2015
Recently brought this hamper, it was delivered within a few days of purchase, all boxed up with plenty of padding. I brought this hamper for a gift for my mother for Christmas which I will fill with all lovely Welsh local products as there is plenty of space inside.

Thanks again this just what I wanted
on 28 February 2013
Good delivery, bought this to contain material off cuts - it is sturdy enough for my purpose - it looks nice too - however, think it is overpriced (having also bought other wicker baskets), but if you are after something that looks good and will last then you can't go wrong with this product.
on 22 December 2013
Really pleased with the quality of the basket and the service pleased. It is for a Christmas present and I am sure they will love it
on 2 February 2014
Great value for money. Sits perfectly under my victorian bed and looks great. Looks really nice and holds all my shoes
on 12 January 2015
Lovely baskets,exactly what I wanted to go on top of my wardrobes in my cottage
on 11 March 2015
Perfect for storing my makeup and skin care products, delighted with purchase
on 7 December 2013
lovely item well please with the quality, thank you