on 19 April 2017
This bag whilst very pretty and suited for my daughters school bag (because apparently she's not liking the boy bad one anymore!)

However, it didn't last too long. The stitching at the side of the bag holding the strap gave up the fight and decide to split! Bit like my relationships!

Wasn't holding a lot so it wasn't a weight issue and didn't need to go on a diet.

Surprised and had a disappointed daughter who had to face the rest of the school year with her infamous boy band bag! Although she did decorate their faces with sharpies!
on 7 May 2014
The amount of people that keep asking me where I got this bag from is amazing. Everyone seems to like it. It's a great colour, size and the price was great. I use this as a changing bag cross with keeping my keys, phone and other bits and bobs in. Perfect for my needs.
on 3 August 2017
Love this quirky little bag :-)
on 7 May 2015
Lovely polka dot shoulder bag. Satchel design. A little bigger than I hoped for, hence the four stars, but nontheless a useful and pretty bag.
on 5 February 2015
I sort of love it! The colour is a bit bright and the material is rather stiff and I'd like the strap to be a bit longer but apart from that it's fine and good value for money.
on 4 December 2014
Brilliant love it
on 3 February 2014
Bought this for my daughter as a school bag, but would be happy to use it myself. The material is good quality, and it has a good, strong, adjustable strap. Roomy enough for an A4 folder, lunch bag and lots of room left for other things. Very happy with this.
on 18 November 2016
Lovely bag, good quality. Lasted well as a school bag and daughter still has it even though she is onto a different school bag as it remains I great condition.
on 12 December 2014
Not been used yet but looks ok
on 14 November 2013
Fulfilled all my needs.Ideal size to take when you go out for the day.Back zip,pocket ideal for purse.Excellent purchase for my needs