on 25 July 2013
This froze my kindle. My grandson downloaded it but it is not very good. I deleted it as soon as the kindle rebooted.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 June 2016
this is a great app for kids with Autism, it is my daughters favourite app and she uses it almost daily
on 3 March 2013
Bought this for my grandsons tablet, he has autism and loves apps like these. There is many displays to keep him interested and now he is starting to use his choculer implant and listing to the sounds, where he would not have the sound on before so we are over the moon.
on 23 February 2013
Very good little sensory tool with good visual effects. Nice little distraction/stress relieving app. Would also recommend this for people with autism.
on 5 May 2013
I got a son who is Downs syndrome and he has Autism this is great for there senses he loves it they have this app in school to great to entertain thumbs up.
on 1 May 2013
My ten month old son absolutely adores this, as does his three year old brother. I work with children with special needs who also find it entrancing. Works well and a good range of sensory effects.
on 6 June 2014
Our daughter who is 5 and has moderate autism uses this app at school. We have it on her kindle at home too. Useful for improving her language as I talk about whats happening on screen. There is lots to do in the app and its relaxing. Well worth the cost. I can't rave enough about it but I am giving it a good try.
on 15 April 2014
So worth the money! BRILLIANT! Lovely graphics & sounds. Great for everyone to play with, my autistic daughter loves it. Not much holds her attention but this does. Great for long car journeys or 'waiting' times & for diverting attention. Has even stopped meltdowns. Love it, love it, love it!
on 21 April 2014
I haven't got autism, but I still find this app entrancing, relaxing and fun.
I really enjoy using this because the animations are beautiful and the music is nice to listen to-especially alien space and flowers. A recommended app.
on 13 February 2014
its fabulous glad I down loaded it. I work with people with learning difficulties and have used it with them. I really enjoy using it to. There is still more things they could do with it but they are probably on with that