on 13 March 2014
My daughter loves this, the way it looks and functions. I was considering giving it 4 stars because you can't charge it and have it turned on at the same time but realise this is probably to protect the battery circuits and lengthen battery life of the product (which is a good thing). Longer term we'll have to see how long the battery life is but for now it's great. Easily manages over 12 hours of being on, sometimes with a bit of use of the torch when my daughter pops to the bathroom or comes to find us.

This is just a great product.
VINE VOICEon 3 March 2014
it's great because it has Hello Kitty on it, and it mains powered so you don't eat batteries. It's not so great because it is rather bright and has no dimmer, and no timer to switch off after a period so my daughter sleeps with it on all night, which I don't really like.
on 3 April 2014
Doubles as a bedside lamp and a torch, can also be a toy as it comes with slides to shine shapes against the wall. My Grandaughter can get scared of the dark, so she loves being able to detach it as a torch. Very pleased.
on 6 February 2013
This light shines brighter than the last one my daughter had and she is much happier. Also she likes the accessories that came with it! Lets just hope this one will last, not like her last light she had which I got from argos.
It is worth the price I paid!
on 12 April 2014
My 5 year old daughter loves this. It is easy to set up & use. However, the light itself is not very strong, but is sufficient for our needs. Also, the stickers aren't brilliant and keep trying to peel themselves off.
on 31 October 2012
My daughter loves this hello kitty go glow light toy and is no longer scared of night time. Would recommend it to anyone.
on 4 November 2013
This is a fantastic night light with the added bonus of a torch to check for monsters in the shadows (according to my 5 year old) I brought this one as a replacement for a tatty teddy one which had stopped working. The price was the cheapest that I could find with free delivery too, excellent service arrived following day.
on 31 December 2013
Wee grandaughter couldn't sleep without light on, this was perfect for her. Just does what it's supposed to do, she wakes reassured and happy to see Hello Kitty.
on 9 April 2013
This is OK. It does what it's supposed to do and my daughter likes it fine. It's easy to use and holds it's charge reasonably well.
on 14 February 2013
My daughter loves this light. She loves the torch and pretends that she is camping!! She wanted to take it everywhere.