on 2 December 2012
I got this for my granddaughter for christmas as she really wanted this one but they seemed to be a bit pricie, this one was very reasonable and looks great too.
on 19 February 2013
My daughter adores Monster High dolls and this is one of her favourites at the moment. The doll is well made and finished to a high standard, as it should be for such expensive dolls.

I encouraged my daughter (who is 8 years old) to save her pocket money and buy 1 or 2 dolls herself. She did this and got a great sense of acheivement from it. She respects them more, and likes to take a couple of her dolls to her friends houses as most girls lately seem to have them; they also play with them at school during wet play if it is raining outside.

This Ghouls Rule doll is stunning to look at, compared with the dolls of the 90's this is a masterpiece!

A wonderful toy that keeps my child happy.
on 8 April 2013
My daughter is a Monster High No. 1 fan and collects them, so as her birthday is only next month, I thought I should start getting her a variety of Monster High Dolls. She's always wanted this one and usually cost about £23 and to find this at £12.55 was an absolute bargain! It wasn't brand new, if anything it was listed as "Like New". However when I opened the parcel recently, I'll be honest it looked brand new. I'm absolutely delighted as I can now purchase a few more dolls at this fantastic price!! And I know that my daughter will be absolutely thrilled when she opens her presents on her birthday!! So thank you!!
on 17 January 2013
Father Christmas got this for my 8 year old daughter and she is very pleased with it - she subsequently went on to get an additional doll with her christmas money.

This one was particularly good value as they do tend to be pricey in the shops.

But from a parents point of view parting with hard earned cash - they seem to be the in thing at the moment but who knows how long that will last!
on 10 December 2012
We love the monster high dolls, this was a present and the recipient was over the moon when she received it.
on 28 January 2013
Bought this for my 8yrs old daughter she is very pleased. Not so much an educational toy, but it is interesting to listen to her make up strange goulish names and stories when she is playing with her.
on 16 April 2013
The coolest doll ever, according to my daughter! This is her favourite amongs the group of doll in the monster high collection. I think the dolls are more fun then the barbiedoll!
on 6 February 2013
I got this for my daughter for Christmas. It was just what she wanted & is quite a nice change from the rather bland & perfect barbie.
on 15 August 2013
Bought as birthday gift for girl aged 9,she was delighted with it, now has quite a collection, very popular with this age group.
on 28 January 2013
Bought this for my daughter to go with Draculaura and she loves spending her time playing with them, a very happy child!!